Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfags, GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
is 6’2 the ideal male height? Maybe
6’3 and 6’4 is probably good too
I’ve noticed anyone above 6’5 starts looking uglier in the face which is not a good tradeoff
I know a tallfag who’s fucking 7 feet but he’s ethnic and his face sucks. It’s still over for him

I think 6'1 is the best one tbh.

But if you have a top percentile 1 height, this can compensate an ugly face for sure

anywhere between 6'1-6'4 is ideal for a male tbh.

6’2-6’5 is ideal. Over 6’5 is only benefit if you are going to the NBA.

I’ve noticed anyone above 6’5 starts looking uglier in the face which is not a good tradeoff
I know a tallfag who’s fucking 7 feet but he’s ethnic and his face sucks. It’s still over for him
how tall are you?

No, the ideal is 6'5" and above so you can volleyballmax

No, the ideal is 6'5" and above so you can volleyballmax
my oneitis plays volleyball do i have to be 6'5 to attract her too?

Nothing over 6'3, unless you want to hear a word "basketball" every single day for the rest of your life. Yes there's such thing as too tall. Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth are both only 6'1-6'2, why would you want to be any taller than them?

Nothing over 6'3, unless you want to hear a word "basketball" every single day for the rest of your life.
My heart breaks for them.

I'm 6'1. But deformed and rice. So height is not helping too much. I think 6'1 to 6'3 is ideal.

6’1-6’4 I’d say is god tier

Just to add though, the taller you are the wider your ribcage needs to be.
I've heard complaints about guys who have thin torsos and bottom heavy torsos (thin chest).

Not sure about that

Not sure about that
i doubt foids want basketball player height

face is more important. There was literally a thread today about some whore lusting over knajjd who’s only a few inches above 5 feet
chads.co

my oneitis plays volleyball do i have to be 6'5 to attract her too?
No, you need a good face.
Nothing over 6'3, unless you want to hear a word "basketball" every single day for the rest of your life.
Teracope
Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth are both only 6'1-6'2, why would you want to be any taller than them?
So I could become a professional volleyball player. BTW if anyone here thinks these guys are chads because of their height and not their godlike faces, you have a negative IQ

No, you need a good face.

Teracope

So I could become a professional volleyball player. BTW if anyone here thinks these guys are chads because of their height and not their godlike faces, you have a negative IQ
Volleyball player doesnt mean you automatically get pussy

Volleyball player doesnt mean you automatically get pussy
I know, it is not about femorrhoids. Volleyball is the only thing I do for actual fun nowadays and not just as a way to cope with the pain, I love playing it and really wish I ended up taller so I could become a professional player. It is the only thing in this nightmare of incel life that I feel motivated to do tbh

6'4 is the absolute perfect height

6'1 is minimal, 6'3 is perfect imo

If you're taller than me then you are a tallfag and I hope you suffer painfully :)

Jokes aside I think 5 inches taller than national average is good height imo. But honestly just be 6ft+
Don't think women out there rejecting 6ft guys for their height.

Best height is 6'3'' because in cms it has number halo (190 cms).

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Number halo in cm is 180cm, at least here
Going from 189 to 190 and from 190 to 191 is a cm, but it feels like it's more in the first case. This is what number halo is about. It's the same trick they use when you see prices like 4.99$ or 4.95$. I don't say those numbers I just say 5$.
What sounds more impressive, being 1.99m or 2m?

Going from 189 to 190 and from 190 to 191 is a cm, but it feels like it's more in the first case. This is what number halo is about. It's the same trick they use when you see prices like 4.99$ or 4.95$. I don't say those numbers I just say 5$.
What sounds more impressive, being 1.99m or 2m?
I know I know, just saying that the halo here is with guys who are above 180cm, since most men where I live lie between 170-180cm

tallfags should be banned ngl

Ideal height depends on the country you live in. Obviously a 6'3 guy in China is ridiculously tall so it can be offputting to a lot of women. In Netherlands, Sweden etc his height is perfect. So I guess the optimal height varies by 2-3 inches depending on the country. 6'4 is considered too tall in most places and 6'2 would be the perfect world wide height