Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfags go full nazi

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Tall = übermensch, short = subhuman.

Height is everything. You can only be an incel being tall if only you have a very ugly face even then it cannot be compared to the life of a manlet.

I

Tall = übermensch, short = subhuman.

I’m not really considerably short myself, but fuck that stupid faggot for writing that reddit post. Imagine if he was born short, and he had to be subjected to the bullying and rejection that many short men face daily. I bet that faggot redditor is also the same type who thinks that rejecting a landwhale who has the ability to control her weight is “sexist”. I really hate tallfags sometimes, even though i’m not really short myself.
Height is everything. You can only be an incel being tall if only you have a very ugly face even then it cannot be compared to the life of a manlet.
I am average height ( 5’9-5’10 ish) and i’m ugly as fuck. It’s over for me anyways. But yeah, I agree with you. To be like around 6’3 and an incel, you have to have the most subhuman facial features known to man.

Last edited:
Daily reminder that most people don't really comprehend morality.

Last edited:
tallfags from the day theyre born have their egos inflated by everyone around them and instead of being humble and grateful they choose to vainly take advantage of their genetic privilege and lord it over others. dude literally calls himself a fucking superhero jfl

Morality is only applied to those who aren’t outcasts in society. People like you and me, and everyone else on this forum, are free to get shit on by this soyciety.

"Not necessarily. I recently beat a 6'5 guy at arm wrestling and I'm 5'8 so like yeah. But tall people sure are seen are different people. Whether gods or freaks it depends."
cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
tallfags know they are superhumans, this is why their sub is a laugh and joyfest, they know they have a good deal and act "muh head bumps" to brag about how tall they are.

Death to all tallfags, even if they post here.

''Thought train'' This faggot thinks he's smart for realizing ''water is wet'' 20 years ago late.
Granted we don't live as long however
That's a manlet cope that I doubt it has any proof. And living longer as a manlet is a fucking curse. 20 years as a tallfag > 200 years as a manlet

Also, the comments as expected are :feelsclown:

''Muh Plane seats'' LMAO.

CUT THERE KNEECAPS THEY MUST KNOW HOW WE SEE THE WORLD

Being tall wouldnt magically fix your life.

Arrogance of tallfags. They are the male version of women. They love to gloat and get showered with validation and attention 24/7, would rope without it.

r/tall is a self cocksucking/bragging circlejerk sub for a reason, because those people are actually happy and know they essentially won the lottery
now go and compare that to the depressive copefest that is r/short

r/tall is a self cocksucking/bragging circlejerk sub for a reason, because those people are actually happy and know they essentially won the lottery
now go and compare that to the depressive copefest that is r/short
Tall: Sometimes planes are uncomfortable.

Short: Suicide note.png

Tall: Sometimes planes are uncomfortable.
real talk though, shit like losing balance or bumping your head is just tallfags being immobile retards
I'm below 5'9 yet plane seats are uncomfortable as well, just kek at them thinking it's any different
there are literally zero cons to being tall, while you could make a list the size of the universe for manlet cons

real talk though, shit like losing balance or bumping your head is just tallfags being immobile retards
I'm below 5'9 yet plane seats are uncomfortable as well, just kek at them thinking it's any different
there are literally zero cons to being tall, while you could make a list the size of the universe for manlet cons
Yep, all the cons for being tall are minor inconveniences at best and are more than worth dealing with for the benefits. Just male respect and foid worship is enough to be worth it.

please God... I know I'm in my 20s now but please let me grow some more.. im begging you

Being tall is closest thing To super power that I can imagine

t tallfag coper with nothing else of value

Lol his post history is full of him mentioning his height.

Last edited:
Those cucks behave like women.

Arrogant tallfags who coasted on their height all their life act no different than women coasting on their vagina. They coasted on something they were lucky enough to be born with and act like giant privileged gods because of it.

Those cucks behave like women.
act no different than women
Solid diagnosis. Tallfags and similarly genetically privileged bluepillers are exactly like women. They both humble brag their attractiveness, bend over backwards to support "progressive" libcucked feminism, they vainly love attention from others, they subtly or not so subtly shit on men with worse genetics, probably behind the victims back because they're too fucking soyed to say it to their face. They're both obsessed with height, dick size, the superiority of gigachad, and they get off to the idea of mogging those that are lower than them. Fuck them all.

Skorzeny was a 6'3
Guess who shot himself in the bunker and who was a james bond influence daredevil that stashed away jewelry and lived a happy lavish lifestyle after the war, marrying a stacey.

Attachments

• 5698158-6345751-Hitler_s_right_hand_man_dwarfing_him_in_stature_pictured_in_1943-a-12_15459071...jpg
    5698158-6345751-Hitler_s_right_hand_man_dwarfing_him_in_stature_pictured_in_1943-a-12_15459071...jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
which one of you based lads was this

Screen Shot 2021 04 05 at 33450 pm

which one of you based lads was this

View attachment 430764
it doesn't take a genius to discover heightism is real imo
it's as clear as water once you compare the differences between the two main height subs aka r/tall and r/short, top tier blackpill farm right there