Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tallfags/chads will INTENTIONALLY get "offended" at everything you do JUST to exert their DOMINANCE make you out to be the badguy

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
I swear man! No WONDER the Hutus (short incels in africa) deleted the tutsis (tall tryone tribe in africa who was bullying them) in the 90's! The amount of shit tall people chads/pull on you is rage inducing! So chads/tallcels will do this psyop on you where ANY little thing they can perceive as a "slight" they get DEEPLY hurt and offended and pull this shit of "boo hoo you hurt me little incel and gave me a big fat boo boo" It just looks SO WRONG when a 6ft5 man acts like a baby :feelskek: I will give 2 examples in my personal life.

So a long time ago i was part of this discord server of this tall chad grifter on youtube. On discord his (tall chad friends) were talking about how stupid, ugly, alcoholic slavs are and how they should be genocided until the cows come home! Later this chad just randomly starts dissing me and i make a LIGHT Russian Vodka joke something along the line of "geez put the vodka down ya silly russian and chill!" (this guy was russian) however, this guy then FLIES INTO A RAGE SHOUTING AT ME telling me how I shud die, should have been aborted, and banning me from his discord :feelskek: despite MINUTES before his other chad friends talking about how russians are inferior/should have been gassed by the Nazis :D While acting all BUTTHURT when i make a LIGHT Vodka joke (not promoting harm just a silly joke). Then I (stupidly) the next day tried to be the bigger man and said: "look dawg maybe i got a bit too excited last night lets just put this behind us like men i'd like a second chance on your discord please" And then this makes him FLY INTO A RAGE FURTHER :feelskek: This whole psyop was JUST to exert their dominance on me ie rules for me and not for thee.

Another time I met a discord accquantaince he sent me an email about something. I was not able to respond/busy/or my discord account got banned (I honestly don't remember). Then later I contact him and he then acts all BUTTHURT and blows me off (dude its just a fucking email!) I apologize and say: "oh my bad i think my discord got banned or i was busy i don't remember but now i'm available and we can chat" Now he ignores me acts/butthurt like i did a GREAT offense to him for not responding to his emails despite him probably not responding to my emails if the roles were reversed :feelskek:

Its always these schizofrenic white chads who act like this. In their minds i am some weak little punk who they can easily kick around/beat up but then the next minute i am this big meany who DEEPLY hurt their feelings and am "dangerous" to them. Reminds me of white nationalists ie "niggers are inferior whites are physically stronger ha ha!" but then the next minute they talk about how niggers are so dangerous and that we must separate from them! Its szhizofrenic! PICK ONE! Are the niggers (incels) stronger than you and a THREAT OR are they weak littled/punks who have no threat to you?

-Point is this behavior is just to exert dominance. Ie play good cop/bad cop. These chads NEVER DARE do this shit to their chad friends

-At some point we gott call chads out on their bullshit behavior and make them face SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES for it! We incels need to band together in a group! (not threatening violence etc)

Last edited:
Also wanted to add chads act like WOMEN too. ie if you (stupidly) APOLOGIZE for any perceived wrong-doing they will get ANGRIER! (notice if you see a couple arguing sometimes the man will APOLOGIZE for his wrongdoing ie "ok becky look i'm sorry i forgot to take out the trash calm down!" that actually makes the woman ANGRIER! :feelskek: I swear chads start acting like women from all the women they date and pick up their mannerisms like excessively grooming themselves, being disagreeable/low iq all feminine traits!

-I swear chads are just foids stuck in a man's body :D (chads look oddly feminine too!)

What the hell is discord?
Discord is a free communications app that lets you share voice, video, and text chat with faggots, retarded whores, and trannies. It has hundreds of millions of users, making it one of the most popular ways to connect with people online.

This is normies in general. They're offended by everything these days.

I swear man! No WONDER the Hutus (short incels in africa) deleted the tutsis (tall tryone tribe in africa who was bullying them) in the 90's! The amount of shit tall people chads/pull on you is rage inducing! So chads/tallcels will do this psyop on you where ANY little thing they can perceive as a "slight" they get DEEPLY hurt and offended and pull this shit of "boo hoo you hurt me little incel and gave me a big fat boo boo" It just looks SO WRONG when a 6ft5 man acts like a baby :feelskek: I will give 2 examples in my personal life.

So a long time ago i was part of this discord server of this tall chad grifter on youtube. On discord his (tall chad friends) were talking about how stupid, ugly, alcoholic slavs are and how they should be genocided until the cows come home! Later this chad just randomly starts dissing me and i make a LIGHT Russian Vodka joke something along the line of "geez put the vodka down ya silly russian and chill!" (this guy was russian) however, this guy then FLIES INTO A RAGE SHOUTING AT ME telling me how I shud die, should have been aborted, and banning me from his discord :feelskek: despite MINUTES before his other chad friends talking about how russians are inferior/should have been gassed by the Nazis :D While acting all BUTTHURT when i make a LIGHT Vodka joke (not promoting harm just a silly joke). Then I (stupidly) the next day tried to be the bigger man and said: "look dawg maybe i got a bit too excited last night lets just put this behind us like men i'd like a second chance on your discord please" And then this makes him FLY INTO A RAGE FURTHER :feelskek: This whole psyop was JUST to exert their dominance on me ie rules for me and not for thee.

Another time I met a discord accquantaince he sent me an email about something. I was not able to respond/busy/or my discord account got banned (I honestly don't remember). Then later I contact him and he then acts all BUTTHURT and blows me off (dude its just a fucking email!) I apologize and say: "oh my bad i think my discord got banned or i was busy i don't remember but now i'm available and we can chat" Now he ignores me acts/butthurt like i did a GREAT offense to him for not responding to his emails despite him probably not responding to my emails if the roles were reversed :feelskek:

Its always these schizofrenic white chads who act like this. In their minds i am some weak little punk who they can easily kick around/beat up but then the next minute i am this big meany who DEEPLY hurt their feelings and am "dangerous" to them. Reminds me of white nationalists ie "niggers are inferior whites are physically stronger ha ha!" but then the next minute they talk about how niggers are so dangerous and that we must separate from them! Its szhizofrenic! PICK ONE! Are the niggers (incels) stronger than you and a THREAT OR are they weak littled/punks who have no threat to you?

-Point is this behavior is just to exert dominance. Ie play good cop/bad cop. These chads NEVER DARE do this shit to their chad friends

-At some point we gott call chads out on their bullshit behavior and make them face SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES for it! We incels need to band together in a group! (not threatening violence etc)

I have more problems with white manlets. They're either napoleon complex tough guy faggots, or yappy little pussies that gossip a lot.

Tallfags think manlets are subordinates, so they get mad when they think they are not getting their own way. Even the weakest scrawny tallfag wants a free ride.

Discord is a free communications app that lets you share voice, video, and text chat with faggots, retarded whores, and trannies. It has hundreds of millions of users, making it one of the most popular ways to connect with people online.