Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallfags at uni

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Fucking tallfag central at uni. Everybody 6’1 - 6’3 with some 5’4 manlets here and there.
i grew from 5’11 to 5’11.5 this year at 19 but this isn’t enough. How do I cope as a Hispanic manlet below 6’2.

@frmentalcel @VideoGameCoper @RealSchizo @kay' @PixyBLACKED @FuckTheFBI @Immolator @Rapist

In the first two weeks of uni, all the manlets will be out in the open because they're not aware of the mogging, but once they are aware, they'll avoid going outside and you'll only see tallfags.

Fucking tallfag central at uni. Everybody 6’1 - 6’3 with some 5’4 manlets here and there.
i grew from 5’11 to 5’11.5 this year at 19 but this isn’t enough. How do I cope as a Hispanic manlet below 6’2.

@frmentalcel @VideoGameCoper @RealSchizo @kay' @PixyBLACKED @FuckTheFBI @Immolator @Rapist
5'11 mogs 90% of the forum

honestly fine height man

hang around curries a bit and youll feel better abt yourself

This why saying 6'0" is fakecel is cope. IT's not even that tall. I'm 6'0" even and get heightmogged a lot still

fuck off fakecel spic

Another height mogging for me from OP:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

In the first two weeks of uni, all the manlets will be out in the open because they're not aware of the mogging, but once they are aware, they'll avoid going outside and you'll only see tallfags.
I’m a sophmore but yea manlets are more common earlier in the day or only in my classes. Walking around campus it’s mostly tallfags

honestly fine height man

average height on this forum is 5’11 tbh. Also yea Hispanics and Asians are short but like I don’t even come from a short Hispanic group. I’m half Dominican and Dominicans are the tallest Hispanic group easily so my height isn’t special for one. I’m half Peruvian and all my Peruvian friends are legit 6’0. @worthlessloser26 is another 5’11 Peruvian
This why saying 6'0" is fakecel is cope. IT's not even that tall. I'm 6'0" even and get heightmogged a lot still
Yea overrated height true height halo is when you’re @JucheApologist hes 6’6 at 17 JFL

Yea overrated height true height halo is when you’re @JucheApologist hes 6’6 at 17 JFL
He's 6'6"?!! :lul: :lul: :lul:It hought he was like 6'4", which is still impressive

you honestly look good too

hypergamy really is a cancer

As long as you're 5'9"+ you blend in just fine.

Its the best to just rot at home

How do you know? You never saw my face. I rate myself 4.5-5/10
The height could technically help you in some countries plus you are normie tier, I wouldn't be surprised if you are in reality a 5,5/10 or even a 6/10

5'11 doesn't work on dating apps but irl u can ascend most foids are retarded.

:feelskek:

5'11, Mogs me, im 5'4.

The height could technically help you in some countries plus you are normie tier, I wouldn't be surprised if you are in reality a 5,5/10 or even a 6/10
Hard to say. Maybe I underrate myself because I was never desired by women. I won’t ever post my face here though, even in DMs because I’m way too big here, and if normies found out, I’d get doxxed

Lol 5'11 is alone decent height for hispanic in country where average height is 5'9 try being 5'8 in country where average height is 5'11

Nah I think certain heights are overrated here. Plenty of the userbase is above 6 foot tbh
How is above average height overrated ? You mog even harder latinos which are your primary competitors

honestly fine height man

i’m 5’6 and i don’t get his complaint, he can just lie about being 6’1. Woman care more about the number than the actual height. A lot of man who are 5’10 lie about being 6 ft and women believe them because they have no idea what 6 ft looks like

How is above average height overrated ? You mog even harder latinos which are your primary competitors
Doesn’t mean all that much. It’s like bare minimum not enough to give you genuine halo yk
i’m 5’6 and i don’t get his complaint, he can just lie about being 6’1. Woman care more about the number than the actual height. A lot of man who are 5’10 lie about being 6 ft and women believe them because they have no idea what 6 ft looks like
true idrc about the getting females part in that sense. The simple fact being taller is genuinely a good feeling when u walk around height mogging. You don’t feel like a child.

5'11 is barely a manlet, you heightmog me into oblivion

cope. 5'11 is already tall

cope. 5'11 is already tall
In Mumbai maybe it’s the worst height to be since you’re an inch away from 6 foot but not there yet

I wouldn't want to be that tall unless I could increase my D size proportionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back