Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tallfags are fakecels, but not because of "heightpill"

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I think heightpill is overrated, a 5'6 prettyboy will get most of the foids he wants, BUT I still think actual tallfags (+6'2) can never be incel, because it's not really about height per se, it's about brutally mogging most of the male population, THAT is the nature of foids, discriminating between men for whatever reason out of their control

I know some tall normies who slay, and sometimes I think to myself if they were average height they would've NEVER pulled, it's all about having SOMETHING that mogs other men, saying "if I was 6'4 I wouldn't be incel" is like saying "if my face was 9/10 I wouldn't be incel" like no shit nigger

Heightpill and facepill are implications of the MALEpill, men unlike women have no default smv and are only valued by what superior traits they have relative to other men

It's all about having positive traits that are better than majority of the population.

i agree. Most tallfags are just huge autists and shit their pants when a woman is near. If you're at least a 3/10 and 6'2+ then you should have no problem ascending

i agree. Most tallfags are just huge autists and shit their pants when a woman is near. If you're at least a 3/10 and 6'2+ then you should have no problem ascending
Truer words have never been spoken before