Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tallfags are entitled

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I see ugly tall fags with foids all the time

Tallfags barely need any effort to get a foid, all they have to is exist and not be a fucking fat slob piece of shit

The tallfags are entitled as fook if they put in 1% of effort they wouldn't be here
:blackpill:

Cope and very low iq ,I hope you become tallcel like us and see for yourself

tallcels are the truest incels and are the kings of incels

if you deny this you’re just denying facts
I see ugly tall fags with foids all the time

Tallfags barely need any effort to get a foid, all they have to is exist and not be a fucking fat slob piece of shit

The tallfags are entitled as fook if they put in 1% of effort they wouldn't be here
:blackpill:
I wish what you said was true man … I wish that was the truth
“Shortcels are very low iq idiot monkeys,their height is the same as their mental health and development “

Blue pilled advice actually applies to tallcelz

Blue pilled advice actually applies to tallcelz
Insanely low iq
I see guys around my height range with girls as well and I’m no tallfag. Height is very important and tallfags should be happy they’re tall but it’s not the only think in determining whether you get girls or not.
This

I see guys around my height range with girls as well and I’m no tallfag. Height is very important and tallfags should be happy they’re tall but it’s not the only think in determining whether you get girls or not.
You won't see an ugly manlet with a foid unless he's a heart surgeon. I see the ugly tall fags with foids, I have come the conclusion that tallfags are simply entitled and never ask foids out

Height is important but it’s not the end all be all, you can still be incel if you’re tall but you have higher chances of getting laid

Insanely low iq

This
Cope, your the low iq one. How do you get facial surgeries and still be incel whilst being 6'2. The only conclusion I can come to is your severely mentally challenged

You won't see an ugly manlet with a foid unless he's a heart surgeon. I see the ugly tall fags with foids, I have come the conclusion that tallfags are simply entitled and never ask foids out
:feelstastyman:
Cope, your the low iq one. How do you get facial surgeries and still be incel whilst being 6'2. The only conclusion I can come to is your severely mentally challenged
Stop gaslighting ffs you are making a fool of yourself

Cope tallcels still exist just accept it

Helps in real life such as at clubs/malls
but not so much on dating apps

Cope and very low iq ,I hope you become tallcel like us and see for yourself

tallcels are the truest incels and are the kings of incels

if you deny this you’re just denying facts
I honestly wouldn't call us the kings of incels, but we are in the same boat as shortcels. You can't really "out-incel" anyone if you're already an incel, tbh.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: coooope
Height is #1 thing that matters in dating apps , they pretty much live the easy life, Good looking manlets get ghosted

Tall fags should be banned, hamza redpill faggot shitskin ascended cuz of his height

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't call us the kings of incels, but we are in the same boat as shortcels. You can't really "out-incel" anyone if you're already an incel, tbh.
Yeah based
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: coooope
Height is #1 thing that matters in dating apps , they pretty much live the easy life, Good looking manlets get ghosted
I’m getting zero matches in tinder i write my height , good looking manlets get girls , they are so entitled and whiny
Tall fags should be banned, hamza redpill faggot shitskin ascended cuz of his height
He was good looking,manlets should be banned
You mean low iq entitled retards exist. Then yeah I agree
Lol you just try to copy me
Yeah probably

Last edited: