Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tallfag roasties are jealous of womanlets

What are you doing at r/tall :feelswhat:

Lmao what the fuck she’s 5’7??:feelskek: I assumed from the post that she was 6’1 or some shit

Theory: She saw tallfags on that sub bitching about retarded non-issues (e.g “The smallest clothing size at the store doesn’t fit me”) and is just imitating them to make herself seem appealing and relatable to tall men

women complaining about anything when they live in the current year and in the west is so hilariously out-of-touch with reality

its like complaining about how the tutorial is hard to beat when people are playing on legendary mode

Mogs me at facing reality:shock:

JoinedNov 20, 2017
Posts7,117
Online146d 22h 28m
Have you not already had your fill of blackpills? :feelswhat:
It's an addiction :feelsrope:

I don't like foidlets

Dude a 5’7 girl isn’t even tall where I am:feelskek:
Literally no one would ever look at a 5’7 white girl and think to themselves “wow she’s so tall”. It wouldn’t even be noticeable unless all her friends were 5’1 or some shit. The height difference between 5’7 and the average white female is so negligible that it can basically be canceled out by the shoes they happen to be wearing that day

This post is so genuinely retarded and delusional unless she lives in like Peru:feelskek:

Literally no one would ever look at a 5’7 white girl and think to themselves “wow she’s so tall”. It wouldn’t even be noticeable unless all her friends were 5’1 or some shit. The height difference between 5’7 and the average white female is so negligible that it can be canceled out by the shoes they happen to be wearing that day

This post is so genuinely retarded and delusional unless she lives in like Peru:feelskek:
Yeah but then they see 4'10 noodlewhores and get jealous :feelshaha:

tall women still have unlimited dating options.

"dating struggles" to women is them not being able to find a male with genetics/looks they approve of.

it's not important how you look as long as you're a woman. Yet they act like they have to look like models to have simps:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tall women still have unlimited dating options.

"dating struggles" to women is them not being able to find a male with genetics/looks they approve of.
Nice Spice and Wolf pfp. :feelsokman:

many guys hate f*idlets including me (not that they care :feelsEhh:). holes will complain