Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tallfag curry cousin getting a 7/10 foid to marry!

"curry"
"gets married with a 7/10"

Cool story, bro. Either way she's actually a -3/10, or she's just there for the money and cheating on him
check video I posted earlier in thread. the foid he is marrying is similar SMV.

He earns less(~80k usd) than me and is around same face rating. But he is 6'0, while I am 5'5. Now he is getting an arranged marriage to a Curry Stacy (7/10) who also is getting a masters in engineering at some high IQ University. They both combined will money mog me hard within 5-10 years.

I could have ascended if I was a tallfag and gotten a decent foid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!FUCK BEING A MIDGET! FUCKING HATE BEING SHORT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!
Being short has destroyed me. It is so over all cause my height :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:! IfI was tall, life would have been easy FUCK!
Being 5 feet 3 ricel ,I can feel your pain.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

JustBeTall is Law.

We are around the same height brolet