Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag cumskin roasts nigcel manlet

Did the cumfag coincidentally die the next day?

Where is the nigga answer?

he mocks him for his height but he dosent' t mock him for his race.
because if you mock someone of their race (non white) you're basically mocking the deathnic femalios and libtards can't risk having these minorities mocked and attacked
ofc you can't mock the height of a female because it doesn't matter at all. you can only mock ethnic men for being short

if i was the niglet i would´ve stabbed him right there

because if you mock someone of their race (non white) you're basically mocking the deathnic femalios and libtards can't risk having these minorities mocked and attacked
ofc you can't mock the height of a female because it doesn't matter at all. you can only mock ethnic men for being short
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal truth. People don't insult race because it applies to ethnic fefails as well, but they attack height because it only bothers men.

The funny thing is, this negro is probably short because he comes from some pygmy ancestry. Meaning even height is racial

Brutal truth. People don't insult race because it applies to ethnic fefails as well, but they attack height because it only bothers men.

The funny thing is, this negro is probably short because he comes from some pygmy ancestry. Meaning even height is racial
Only rice and currycels can be mocked for their race.

Only rice and currycels can be mocked for their race.
Rice men get insulted for their dick size, so it still avoids insulting the women

Curry women still do get mocked for being smelly and hairy.

Rice men get insulted for their dick size, so it still avoids insulting the women

Curry women still do get mocked for being smelly and hairy.
They also pull their eyes and make ching chong jokes :feelshaha:

original.jpg

They also pull their eyes and make ching chong jokes :feelshaha:

original.jpg
That pic :feelskek: just another example of the cucked existence of Asians.

We used to do that to my hazara-looking cousins although in hindsight his eyes are no where near as bad as actual mongoloids

That pic :feelskek: just another example of the cucked existence of Asians.

We used to do that to my hazara-looking cousins although in hindsight his eyes are no where near as bad as actual mongoloids
That's Miley Cyrus btw, even for celebs it's socially acceptable to bully ricecels. Imagine being invited to a party with a bunch of Hollywood Chads and they humiliate you like this jfl.

That's Miley Cyrus btw,
brutal i couldnt even tell
even for celebs it's socially acceptable to bully ricecels. Imagine being invited to a party with a bunch of Hollywood Chads and they humiliate you like this jfl.
Yep, and it's worse since that rice guy isn't even ugly, he's probably a 7/10 by rice standards. Brootal slant eye pill

Lol whites beating blacks at their own game again, whites are better at rapping than blacks.

Lol whites beating blacks at their own game again, whites are better at rapping than blacks.
They're not, it was painful to listen to. If I was a giga nigger I would have slapped him across the stage for being too cringe

They're not, it was painful to listen to. If I was a giga nigger I would have slapped him across the stage for being too cringe
Cope monkey, we already know the only language you speak is violence, thats why your dad and mom belted you every day as a child and now u want to do that to others

Cope monkey, we already know the only language you speak is violence, thats why your dad and mom belted you every day as a child and now u want to do that to others
Violence is necessary sometimes. Fucking cuck shudra

Violence is necessary sometimes. Fucking cuck shudra
Theres wypipo/justified violence and then theres low impulse control nigger violence which is sucker punch someone who said something mean to you or beat your children with belts because they were disobedient

Theres wypipo/justified violence and then theres low impulse control nigger violence which is sucker punch someone who said something mean to you or beat your children with belts because they were disobedient
Sucker punching is nigger behavior. But if someone says something mean slapping him in the face would be based. Like in the wild west, you wouldn't insult a random man with a gun either.

I'd push the white tall guy in the tornado that's 3.0 miles wide so he can get it through his stuck skull he ain't no Hercules.

Sick of retarded default Goliath syndrome white guys.

They always make it about their height.