Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag chad wants to humble manlets

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240524 141043 TikTok
This chad tallfag thinks he can do something? :feelskek:

My honest reaction:
A0791926495b9a50360bcc356633a64c 3

One bullet and he's gone.

This faggot has a very beheadable head.

The tallfag probably can't back up his mouth

People tell short guys to be confident.

Short guys then act confident.

Society tells them to stop being confident.

roided out duck lipped faggot

Last edited:
I will make a sling like david

Drive a soviet tank with your manlet brocels and blast him with HE rounds or run him over tiananman square style since soviet tanks are specially designed for manlets to use

Last edited:
This faggot is definitely one of the bodybuilders that are mad that shorter men put muscle on easier. Work harder nigger stop complaining.

Confused Boxing GIF by DAZN

Let's see if he's still standing when I punch him in the liver

This faggot is definitely one of the bodybuilders that are mad that shorter men put muscle on easier. Work harder nigger stop complaining.
Shorter men dont put on muscle easier, they just look more aesthetic at a low weight

i wanna behead him and use his head as a Jack o Lantern

Don't even need a gun for this fag just feint feint liver shot snap down reverse lift and spike into the ground (in Street Fighter)

Don't even need a gun for this fag just feint feint liver shot snap down reverse lift and spike into the ground (in Street Fighter)
Or knee him in the sternum then shoot JFL (in GTA)

No, the tallfag needs to be quieter, he wants free shit for being tall; he is easy to stab.

I hate liftcucks so much, especially the roiders. It's western delusion on the level of no-touch knockouts to think that lifting will produce fighting ability when you don't train to fight. A manlet with some training could ragdoll him so easily. I'd pay to watch.

someone should just shoot chadroider on the head and he stops being a problem.