Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag Chad gets his pants pulled down by a sheboon

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
This video makes me confused because i don't know whether i feel like the Chad deserves it or the sheboon being a stupid bitch. I hate them both tbh.

But then again, Chad won't get humiliated if his pants gets pulled down because he is attractive, so he is immune to this kind of prank. If the same thing happened to an ugly male then he would be humiliated and laughed at forever.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xxvJ9W9FnIE

Last edited:
Very mischievous creatures

1723329923401q

Also what can the Chad even do if he catches up to the sheboon? He can't do shit because she's a foid, a black foid too so he would be in big trouble if he did something similar to her or hit her. Why would he even run after her? He can't do anything to her.

hope he gave the niggerette a whooping

this is weird and IMMATURE! WOMEN ARE LITERALLY MENTALLY 12

that's why you tie your pants above your hips

this is why i always wear belts and long pants

Also what can the Chad even do if he catches up to the sheboon? He can't do shit because she's a foid, a black foid too so he would be in big trouble if he did something similar to her or hit her. Why would he even run after her? He can't do anything to her.

Maybe she also pulled his pants down because she wanted attention from him, and the only way to get him to notice her would be to prank him. Otherwise he would ignore her because she's an ugly sheboon. Maybe she was rejected by him, and that's the way sheboons act when they get rejected, they want revenge in a playful yet humiliating way.

this is why i always wear belts and long pants
Are you worried a sheboon is going to pull your pants down? I think very few foids would even want to touch an incels pants tbh.

Are you worried a sheboon is going to pull your pants down? I think very few foids would even want to touch an incels pants tbh.
Mere comodity, and teenagers are known for doing stupid pranks like this in my country

Curbstompfuel

i wish a foid would pull my pants down and start sucking

She wants him so much