Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallcels will never experience the pain of shortcels

• Thread starter Justkillmesenpai
  • Start date
Justkillmesenpai

Justkillmesenpai

Banned
-
From birth on we were known as the “small”ones.
Always seen as the weak one, people are towering over you, nobody takes you serious.

>around 7-12: you’re shorter than everyone, mini chads are physically dominating you so you’re a little beta and they don’t respect you.
You’re also worse at sports on the play yard.

>13-18: it’s over, your peers are growing up and start to look like men, some even get beards, girls are attracted to them. You get ignored by the girls and the guys pick you as the last one at PE. every.time.

>18-infinity: eternal emotional damage because of the lack of respect and recognition you’ve gotten in your life. You are ashamed to stand next to normal sized people. Even Girls are now towering over you...

Manlets are the truest form of incel not only physically but also mentally.

Last edited:
The only tallcells I feel sorry for are the ugly ones. If you’re average looking you’re a volcel

The only tallcells I feel sorry for are the ugly ones. If you’re average looking you’re a volcel
If you’re tall and not fat and you claim you’re incel you should get banned

Us manlets are definitely the most pathetic form of an incel there is. You will never be taken seriously at anything you do. everything is seen as compensating.

True, if you're tall and can dodge having an ugly face, you're good to go.

You got lot of truecels here who think manlets with good faces have it easy.

Being short puts more pressure on the face, you can't even be fucking average or below.

They don't realize that every inch below 5'7" is pain... and below 5'5"... it is quite over... not just in terms of dating either...

How short are you ?

This tbh. I don't like this "more incel then thou" pissing contest but manlets are always humiliated.

So what? manletcels will never experience the pain of tallcels too

Tbh I know a very good looking and very autistic decently tall guy who is treated like shit by foids all the time and only got to fuck a landwhale once, who then dumped him from being FWB shortly after.

From birth on we were known as the “small”ones.
Always seen as the weak one, people are towering over you, nobody takes you serious.

>around 7-12: you’re shorter than everyone, mini chads are physically dominating you so you’re a little beta and they don’t respect you.
You’re also worse at sports on the play yard.

>13-18: it’s over, your peers are growing up and start to look like men, some even get beards, girls are attracted to them. You get ignored by the girls and the guys pick you as the last one at PE. every.time.

>18-infinity: eternal emotional damage because of the lack of respect and recognition you’ve gotten in your life. You are ashamed to stand next to normal sized people. Even Girls are now towering over you...

Manlethate2

Foids hate short men:feelsrope:

Being born with low stature is a death sentence, i feel humiliated when around taller males and girls since kindergarten.
Asking out a girl and getting mocked because of your height makes you feel like a sub-human.

Being born with low stature is a death sentence, i feel humiliated when around taller males and girls since kindergarten.
Asking out a girl and getting mocked because of your height makes you feel like a sub-human.
They will NEVER know this pain.
Not only can a foid dominate you mentally but also PHYSICALLY.

6ft and over

You do realize 6ft is painfully average for the current generation? I'm exactly 6'0 and I don't stand out at all. I see people taller than me all the time but it's pretty rare for me to see someone noticeably shorter. You have to be at least 6'3 to use your height as a way of ascending.

Btw no, I don't live in the Netherlands or N. Europe.

the guys pick you as the last one at PE. every.time.