Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallcels why don't you date tall girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idnigo

Recruit
★★
User was warned for this post.
Tall women almost exclusively go for equally tall men. There is a niche catered to your height. If your not hideous looking you can just date a tall girl.

Disclaimer: this only works if you're atleast two standard deviation above the mean. All 6'4+ incels this can be your escape ticket.

9C4F2ABE EB44 4899 8D3B 8D2E21148FC2

4C25EF5D 3C18 42A8 994B D0C1830152B1

Lanky women are disgusting a super masculine.

Smaller petite women are better quality for breeding. Also a women with nice long legs doesn't mean she's tall.

Lanky women are disgusting a super masculine.

Smaller petite women are better quality for breeding. Also a women with nice long legs doesn't mean she's tall.
Pussy is pussy. I would rather date an lanky women with a vagine then stay incel. Dating lanky women is going to atleast ensure your offsprings are going to be tall which is a bonus.

ITT tallcels make up excuses as to why they are volcel

Pussy is pussy. I would rather date an lanky women with a vagine then stay incel. Dating lanky women is going to atleast ensure your offsprings are going to be tall which is a bonus.
also lanky femoids are all size queens, my 5.5 inch micro penis won't be able to satisfy them anyway

ITT tallcels make up excuses as to why they are volcel
exactly, Thi would only go for tall girls that are insecure about their height. The competition is almost non existent, because there is a small % of guys around that height.

They still want Chad.
When will you all realize that all femoids are the same?

These gargantuan foids would rather fold Chadlet up and stuff him in their snatch than get within a foot of me. But! There was a cunt with whom I went to high school who stood about 6'1" and refused to even consider a shorter male. Myself and maybe 5-6 others met this criterion, but the rest wanted a better quality hole, while I was, naturally, out of the question. To my knowledge, the cunt never found anyone during those years.

exactly, Thi would only go for tall girls that are insecure about their height. The competition is almost non existent, because there is a small % of guys around that height.
How tall of a woman are you talking about?

They don’t want me either.

These gargantuan foids would rather fold Chadlet up and stuff him in their snatch than get within a foot of me. But! There was a cunt with whom I went to high school who stood about 6'1" and refused to even consider a shorter male. Myself and maybe 5-6 others met this criterion, but the rest wanted a better quality hole, while I was, naturally, out of the question. To my knowledge, the cunt never found anyone during those years.

You could have gotten her be it if there weren't anyone taller then her. Yet you're still in the 2 procentile of all male population. If you can be in a room where you're basically the only tall person there. Some girls will just date you because of your height. I know plenty of tall due how say that the only girls they seem to get are other tall girls.

are you fucking kidding me, tall girls are worst tha any kind of girl, most of them think they are models

today i saw a 5/10 6'0 female going around with her 6/10 5'10 currychad so it is possible for women to date down in height if all the tallcels are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.