Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Tallcels" piss me off

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Not only are they occupying everywhere in real life now they're also on incel forums. Tallfags will never understand what it feels like to be a subhuman 5ft5 manlet. At least you get treated like a human being or at least people get out your way in the pavement. But us short guys can't scare anyone off. I hate tallfags with all my heart. I hate them I envy them Im jealous of their height. They caused me to hate going outside. They caused me to close in on myself. Yet here they are hahahaha I'm a 6'3" incel. KLL YOURSELF. i literally mean that KiL YOURSELF. I FUCKING HATE YOU

then they say "face> height" fucking coping cunts

then they say "face> height" fucking coping cunts
They literally get praise for existing. Look at TikTok full of holes talking about tall guys. What does it even mean face > height ? I'm both ugly and short.

And plus being tall is enough if you're 6ft3 that's like being 8/10 in face.

blackcels,ricecels,currycels piss me off too

They literally get praise for existing. Look at TikTok full of holes talking about tall guys. What does it even mean face > height ? I'm both ugly and short.

And plus being tall is enough if you're 6ft3 that's like being 8/10 in face.
Yep literally every video is the same shit on tiktok, they always have to add the word tall in there.

I don't hate tallcels since we're in the same situation but some of them need to recognize their advantage.

What does it even mean face > height ? I'm both ugly and short.
tallfags think every manlet is walking around with a tom cruise face, they can't fathom someone being both ugly and short.

I don't hate tallcels since we're in the same situation but some of them need to recognize their advantage.
WEre not in the same situation. At all. Tallfags can always find a mirin hole who will look past their subhumanity because they're 6'3"

If you're tall I hate you..I'll put every tallfag on ignore.
i;m 5'8 autistic manlet with schizophrenia in country where average zoomer is 5'11

tallfags think every manlet is walking around with a tom cruise face, they can't fathom someone being both ugly and short.
This is why I hate them so much. They are the same people who probably feel superior to us yet come here and be like "I'm a truecel" they need to rope

WEre not in the same situation. At all. Tallfags can always find a mirin hole who will look past their subhumanity because they're 6'3"
I mean as in we're all incels either way. Circumstance wise not and how the world treats us not

I mean as in we're all incels either way. Circumstance wise not and how the world treats us not
They can break free easily literally. All you have to do is tower over whores they don't care

THEY LITERALLT WORSHIP MICHAEL MYERS BECAUSE HE IS TALL

They can break free easily literally. All you have to do is tower over whores they don't care

THEY LITERALLT WORSHIP MICHAEL MYERS BECAUSE HE IS TALL
Brutal didn't know that lmfao.

Brutal didn't know that lmfao.
Daddy myers ftw v0 e2avi63x2dy91

Being manlet is brutal no doubt. I hate walking by anybody who is taller than me, i do my best to not walk by someone taller than me

Stfu nigga im 6'2 and we are in the same situation. Foids don't care about your height if you are ugly when they can simply go on tinder and find someone that's tall + handsome. Being tall isn't enough when it is the only thing you got going on

Stfu nigga im 6'2 and we are in the same situation. Foids don't care about your height if you are ugly when they can simply go on tinder and find someone that's tall + handsome. Being tall isn't enough when it is the only thing you got going on
Put on ignore.

The requirement for tinder does seem to be 6 feet and gymmaxxed, so a tallcel with an ugly face would be competing with gymmaxxed normies high tier normies chadlites etc.
You get to mog offline though, and it never even begins for a manlet like me on a dating app

Lol just joined and already bragging about how tall he is jfl

Not only are they occupying everywhere in real life now they're also on incel forums. Tallfags will never understand what it feels like to be a subhuman 5ft5 manlet. At least you get treated like a human being or at least people get out your way in the pavement. But us short guys can't scare anyone off. I hate tallfags with all my heart. I hate them I envy them Im jealous of their height. They caused me to hate going outside. They caused me to close in on myself. Yet here they are hahahaha I'm a 6'3" incel. KLL YOURSELF. i literally mean that KiL YOURSELF. I FUCKING HATE YOU
I'm 6'1 tall ugly balding deformed. I wish I was privileged. I used to be a midget