Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tallcels, just beat the shit out of an average guy (who has a girlfriend) and you'll usurp him

G

Guest2

By that I mean if you ever get into a fight then make sure you win because you will immediately and directly mog her boyfriend and she will instantly want to be with you pretty much. Towermen, the solution is to instigatingbehaviourmaxx and then fightmaxx and mogmaxx. It doesn't work for manlets because we cannot just crush opposition easily and it wouldn't count anyway because we haven't got perceived fighting success. Um also we all know that the bitches love to be primitive these days so yeah

Most tall guys here are lanky and weak though

It’s over for tallfags
099D6130 EC49 44CF B16B B1D986270771

Bro just be tall, but obviously not too tall

I thought about it but we still live in "civilisation" as far as just beating people up and taking what you want, even if everything else has gone away

there's guys with women I want that I could grind into bone powder, especialy with virgin rage thrown in the mix, that doesn't do shit because what those women want is obviously just someone with an ok face being in the right place at the right time, not some socially maladjusted retard that would randomly enter her life to beat up her boyfriend.
at best she would trade up between two hot men she ALREADY knows when the man she's dating gets beat up and humiliated by the other man.

civilisation is basically over but you still can't just challenge cucks that with some absurd luck manage to still simulate "monogamy" to a fight to the death for their cunt, or even just hover around so you can push their woman to have sex with you when they aren't paying attention.

it's absolutely over and basically this whole civilisation is built in such a way that you lose and stay in a hole forever, subtly rejected, intimidated and trained until you never try to remind the world that you exist. that's a feature, not a bug.

at best she would trade up between two hot men she ALREADY knows when the man she's dating gets beat up and humiliated by the other man
Yeah, now that I think of it, the Reddit posts I've seen and stuff talk about how the women are no longer attracted to their boyfriends; only about half the time do they talk about how attracted they are to the perpetrator

Giga bluepill.

The reality is if an ugly guy beats up a significantly better looking guy, women will see him as the bad guy, even if it was in self-defense. I speak from personal experience.

Tbh she will probably just check and make sure her bf is okay and think you’re an asshole

Giga bluepill.

The reality is if an ugly guy beats up a significantly better looking guy, women will see him as the bad guy, even if it was in self-defense. I speak from personal experience.
Most guys aren't that bad looking here, so if they beat up an NT normie who got lucky and who's not a pretty boy, she will lose attraction for him. It's got better chances than cold approaching, anyway

Most guys aren't that bad looking here, so if they beat up an NT normie who got lucky and who's not a pretty boy, she will lose attraction for him. It's got better chances than cold approaching, anyway

1) Most guys here are ugly, decent looking fakecels are simply a highly visible minority.

2) Even if she loses attraction for the normie, that doesn't mean that attraction will go to the guy who beat him up. It won't, unless he's BETTER LOOKING to boot.

TRP tier thread tbh.

Ew omg what a psycho. He should be locked up

Tallcels are as real as femcels.

By that I mean if you ever get into a fight then make sure you win because you will immediately and directly mog her boyfriend and she will instantly want to be with you pretty much. Towermen, the solution is to instigatingbehaviourmaxx and then fightmaxx and mogmaxx. It doesn't work for manlets because we cannot just crush opposition easily and it wouldn't count anyway because we haven't got perceived fighting success. Um also we all know that the bitches love to be primitive these days so yeah
Not true.Fastest win.

I would love to be able to pulverise those normies, it would be fucking hilarious watching the looks of terror on their faces as they realise the chance of losing their most valuable possession is very, very real. You wouldn’t flaunt wads of cash in public, so why flaunt a foid like that if you can’t hold on to it.

Giga bluepill.

Whom did you beat up?

Giga bluepill.

Giga bluepill.

That is so true, I have been called crazy and out of control for beating up people who were trying to fuck with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back