Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Tallcels” here are all mentalcels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
70% agree they see a lot more ugly tallfags with women than good looking manlets.

Im a mentally ill ragemaxxer

But but no face for my height! I’m 6’4 and KHHV! :feels: :soy: :soy: :soy:

So, we have Ellie, Keicho and Mariam as our newest opponents.

Thanks for changing your AVI.

I've seen plenty of good-faced manlets with foids, they can ascend with foids of higher SMV as well; I don't think sub 4/5 tallfags can ascend today, especially if non-NT/framelet, most of them look like aliens. :feelsjuice:

you're such an incessant whiner, you've made this thread like 100 times already.

I've seen plenty of good-faced manlets with foids, they can ascend with foids of higher SMV as well; I don't think sub 4/5 tallfags can ascend today, especially if non-NT/framelet, most of them look like aliens. :feelsjuice:
I think handsome manlets have it better because when they're in high school, they can fuck prime JBs, since foids care more about face when they're younger, while ugly tallfags have to settle for the leftovers when they hit their mid-late 20s.

Last edited:
Are they including all the people that are average height or are they overlooking them.

no height for being inbred :feelsbadman:

Yep most tallcels if they try or have money can ascend. I am 4'11 and a billion dollars wouldn't help me a single bit

Those “manlets” you speak of are 5’9-5’10, not 5’4-5’7 range,