Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallcels GIH

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I want to see my height as a gift and use it to it's maximum potential. What can we do with it? I just can't see any benefit when you have a shit face. The only thing that I think has helped is being tall + obese made me immune to bullying from strangers in college.

Can we do ANYTHING with it besides health problems and an early death?

I’ll say it again

tall (>6’2)+white+NT=noncel

Gymmax and it will be huge halo

It's your duty to utilize your height with gymceling

I am in the somewhat in the exact same shoes as you. Allow me to elaborate.

I started visiting the gym since May of 2018 to shed some weight. Being an endonorph I managed to pick up a lot of muscle. Now I get offers from my frat friends to literally be their front door security guard in exchange for cash. This has helped me interact with more women and get myself to talk to them a bit more. Of course being a total dumbfuck with 0 social skills this hasn't done much but it definitely is a step forward for me.

Some tall guys with bad faces can get buff and have a good frame. But if you have a bad body and face, it’s over

Of course being a total dumbfuck with 0 social skills this hasn't done much but it definitely is a step forward for me.

You have been here since May and you still think it's your lack of social skills? JFL

I am in the somewhat in the exact same shoes as you. Allow me to elaborate.

I started visiting the gym since May of 2018 to shed some weight. Being an endonorph I managed to pick up a lot of muscle. Now I get offers from my frat friends to literally be their front door security guard in exchange for cash. This has helped me interact with more women and get myself to talk to them a bit more. Of course being a total dumbfuck with 0 social skills this hasn't done much but it definitely is a step forward for me.
What was your BMI then and now and how long did it take to lose weight? My BMI is 32 but unfortunately I'm a NEET now so all I can really do is eat

if you're around 6'2 you could wear lifts to fraud 6'5, then it could be a slight advantage, but probably still not enough compensation for the face

You have been here since May and you still think it's your lack of social skills? JFL

It does play some role in the issue. I am able to approach girls but fuck up the conversations and then don't bother asking them out.

It does play some role in the issue. I am able to approach girls but fuck up the conversations and then don't bother asking them out.
If your face was just good enough they would be the one's asking you out

If your face was just good enough they would be the one's asking you out

I know, but that's for 10-8 dudes. But sub 8s get girls by approaching them and talking to them. I cannot do that. That's my point. I get what you are saying and it does have truth to it but my point is a bit different.

Gym ASAP and wear lifts. Doesn’t matter how tall u are, there’s no such thing as too tall.

Just get BIG.. it’s all about being BIG. Size is the most important thing ever. Look at literally any mammal species. The big males are the ones mogging and dominating the other males and fucking all the females. You’re lucky you’re tall.

Gym ASAP and wear lifts. Doesn’t matter how tall u are, there’s no such thing as too tall.

Just get BIG.. it’s all about being BIG. Size is the most important thing ever. Look at literally any mammal species. The big males are the ones mogging and dominating the other males and fucking all the females. You’re lucky you’re tall.
6 feet 6 and over is too tall 6’5 is where the line stops between tall and too tall

6 feet 6 and over is too tall 6’5 is where the line stops between tall and too tall
Incorrect. As long as you have the frame, you’re fine. If you don’t have the frame, get muscles. They mask a shit frame.. the point is to not look lanky.. to just kinda look like a scaled up human.

Look up Anthony Joshua or Vladimir klichko or badr hari. They’re all 6’6”. They all have the frames for it. None of them lanky or too tall.

Also look up angus macaskill. He was the tallest person in history that didn’t have any defect or tumor. Just sheer size from genetics. He was 7’9” IIRC with a proportional frame. Looked very moggy. Even 7’9” can be pulled off with enough frame.. the secret to height is frame basically. Long as the proportions are right, it’ll look fine.

Last edited:

Would you say my SMV is higher being tall and fat or thin and tall(excluding having muscle)?

Save up for plastic surgery, it’ll be the best investment you’ll ever make and it’ll be a permanent one as well.

Would you say my SMV is higher being tall and fat or thin and tall(excluding having muscle)?
Tall and thin.. unless by fat you mean just a tiny bit overweight. What’s your height and weight?

Save up for plastic surgery, it’ll be the best investment you’ll ever make and it’ll be a permanent one as well.
This is one of those things that would sound like a life goal, but by the time I could afford it I'd probably be in my late 20s, sadly

Tall and thin.. unless by fat you mean just a tiny bit overweight. What’s your height and weight?
I'm 6'4 and 260 lbs atm, which is obese. I just don't want to lose weight and look like a pushover compared to my current self

This is one of those things that would sound like a life goal, but by the time I could afford it I'd probably be in my late 20s, sadly

I'm 6'4 and 260 lbs atm, which is obese. I just don't want to lose weight and look like a pushover compared to my current self
Lose fat but gain muscle. Especially Neck, shoulders, and forearms. Wear lifts and be 6’6” in shoes. You’ll be a god.. how’s your face

Being fat even at 6" is a crime man. You're doing all incels a disservice.
I lost 70lbs, it took me a year. My clothes are a lot better now, and I can go to school without so much shame.
It's a lot better. I still have a lot of work to do. But it's really the only thing that matters, and I think you already knew this.

Lose fat but gain muscle. Especially Neck, shoulders, and forearms. Wear lifts and be 6’6” in shoes. You’ll be a god.. how’s your face
It's shit, of course. NCT, moles, bug eyes and no jawline

Being fat even at 6" is a crime man. You're doing all incels a disservice.
I lost 70lbs, it took me a year. My clothes are a lot better now, and I can go to school without so much shame.
It's a lot better. I still have a lot of work to do. But it's really the only thing that matters, and I think you already knew this.
How'd you do it? I've gone down to 240 a couple of times but I plateau hard and snap back up to 260/270. My body just desperately wants to be fat.

There is no point in losing weight if you have an ugly face. You might as well be obese if you are tall with an ugly face. You can't even gain that much muscle in a year. Like 1-2 pounds a month unless you have good genetics where your mom has an hourglass figure and your dad is the male equivalent of that. It's way harder to gain muscle and way easier to gain fat. 1 pound of fat will look way bigger than 1 pound of muscle, so you're wasting your time. A lot of bodyguards aren't even fit. They're just tall and fat.

This guy is named possible pat. He couldn't even do 1 push up because of how out of shape he is and got mocked for it, yet he was still able to be a bodyguard.

David Goggins after losing weight. Normies and all females would think the before looks way more intimidating, masculine(even though he's a bloated estrogen bomb), and would give more respect to the guy in the before.
david-goggins-before-and-after.png

The main benefit of being tall is that you are invisible and people will just leave you alone and will auto respect you. I guess if you want to get in shape you can get into a combat sport and expect to do well because you are tall.

It's shit, of course. NCT, moles, bug eyes and no jawline

How'd you do it? I've gone down to 240 a couple of times but I plateau hard and snap back up to 260/270. My body just desperately wants to be fat.
I bounced back up 50lb over 7 months before too, when I started playing online final fantasy again.
Seeing as you asked... It was rather cheap. Calorie deficit, lots of counting calories. Stopped drinking cola, and chips. Lots of food is to be avoided for example, soy (very hard I know it's in everything), flour, sucrose, sodium chloride. There is so many "super foods" you really can't eat them all, nor should you try. My dietary staples would be eggs, red onion, broccoli, cottage cheese, some dinners are canned tuna or chicken spinach salads. Those foods seems to work for me, while alternating all sorts of shit, like the food that are suppose to be good for testosterone, and vitamins (except zinc, it makes me ill all day). With intermittent fasting of 8hrs can eat the food, 16hrs no food, it was uncomfortable until I got used to it, now I can fast 24-72hrs but I only did 72hrs once... A good month I would lose 10lb. Some months I fell of and drank booze for days, binge ate crap, and that was a waste of two weeks basically. I try to walk an hour say 3 times a week. I work out with weights 1-2 times a week, get sore... take supplements and recover. Squats are suppose to be really good for building muscle and burning fat. Don't bother doing ab exercises... Spot reduction training is a myth.

I didn't get super fit by any means, my shitty fat distribution genetics revealed themselves, I have some lose skin. But now I am spending a bit more on protein, and working out more times a week in an attempt to build more much needed upper body mass.

There is obviously more too it but that's a little bit of my outline. First time I lost weight I was getting lightheaded all the time too, it did get easier. If you weigh yourself with the same scale at the same time every day and see progress, you're more likely to tune up your diet and keep with it. I wouldn't say no pain no gain because it wasn't really painful. I'm not very hardcore but it just took patience and real time. It makes no fap more likely a practice too. But too much of a change all at once can really feel like deprivation and most likely you'll want to fall off hard. Like I did a few times. Oh ya and some writers said you actually should have a cheat day every 7 days. I found I would just feel hungry and eat a lot on some random days, and I would just consider that a cheat day.

I will also edit in that it requires stability in your housing situation, access to the kitchen + fridge. Which is actually not something to take for granted. Any routine is very difficult when surrounded by assholes, or stuck in some shit living situation.

Last edited:
face>everything else so stop coping

Gymcell ASAP and take roids if necessary

Honestly, short of drastic measures (plastic surgery), I don't think there's much we can do.

I'm 6'4" but it doesn't help due to my sub-par face - in particular my enormous crooked nose.

In terms of frame, I'm slim and not muscular, so my height doesn't give me an intimidating look.

Cut your legs off

gymcell asap

MONSTERTHEORYMAXX just appear as dominant as u can just be intimidating