Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallcels and manlets should stop fighting and instead teamup

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
We all have a common enemy and it's foids. Yes we mogg each other sometimes but in the end we aren't getting pussy for different reasons. Sometimes we people just have worse than some. :feelsrope: but we have to stick together or else they will kill us all humiliatingly:feelsree::feelsree: we have to stick to our uncuckedness or we be cucked. The world is dead. It's us and the dead now. The puppets of civilization want us all dead and we have to work together or else we all go down. It's over for all of us but we can't let that go to waste. We have to fortify. We have to build things. If we don't we all go down being alone to insanity. We have to build path for the future trucels. Say what you will do what you want.
This is a proposal
the walking dead fox GIF
the walking dead fox GIF

Last edited:
It's not really a fight when someone with a clear advantage continously denies it.

From what I've seen, it's mostly shortcels getting gas lit by tallcels, while tallcels search for every way to humble brag about their height and then deny it as an advantage.

It's like a foid who complains about having big boobs because of back pain, and then denying that they are an advantage to attracting males

It's not really a fight when someone with a clear advantage continously denies it.

From what I've seen, it's mostly shortcels getting gas lit by tallcels, while tallcels search for every way to humble brag about their height and then deny it as an advantage.

It's like a foid who complains about having big boobs because of back pain, and then denying that they are an advantage to attracting males
Yeah I see it as that tbh. Such a shame this is the forum.:fuk:

Height is a big advantage not only at foids but in life in general BUT if someone is an incel DESPITE his height it means we are all the same. Many times we are unfair to tallcels, how many times did we stated our short height but if a tallcel says how tall he is we jump at his neck. Youre right we shouldnt fight between ourselves when there are much bigger enemies.

I wouldn't care if tallfags didn't brag about their height all the time.

Do you really have to mention your height with every post and thread you make? Do you really need to publicly announce it in your bio on an incel forums?

tallfags can forget his name,but can never forget his height

Endless fighting wastes time tbh. We have to be more productive. At least set some bars. This is what normies want tbh. Wouldn't surprise me if some are trolls. But stuff needs to get done around here. Things need to get done. If we are all truly incels we should work together to get what we need that's it. We ain't fighting for females either since we can't get any. This is how it's gotta be.

Last edited:
We ain't fighting for females either since we can't get any.
Amen to that, same as the some users fight over asian foids or gatekeep foids of their race, we are not competition to each other, we dont fuck anything.

where there are people,there is struggle