Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TALLcel gets brutally FACEmogged at UCSB

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Life isn't fair (although I suspect that the tallcel did get some throwaway pussy by the end of the night?)

ucsb.jpg

JFL at people who think height matters.

Tbh none of them are attractive
>t. incel
My point still stands

He can still slay because of height and frame. It's almost impossible to be incel when you are tall with good frame unless your face is 2/10

WRONG

Tall guy is closer to the girls in the picture = girls prefer him.

Imagine if Elliot was there in the background.

Life isn't fair (although I suspect that the tallcel did get some throwaway pussy by the end of the night?)

ucsb.jpg
His face is 5/10 he still got laid that night.

Facemogging someone is seriously a great feeling.

He can still slay because of height and frame. It's almost impossible to be incel when you are tall with good frame unless your face is 2/10
true. If your under 6 feet its over.

tallcels still getting laid

That average girl leaning as far as she can away from him knows she can do better, and almost certainly is.

What mogging?

These pictures also make me wants to saw my eyes out.

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN UGLY POOR GARBAGE

Anybody in this thread who thinks either of those guys is close to incel needs to get off this site immediately. If those guys are in a frat, they're almost slayer tier. Upper tier normies even if not in a frat.

I agree, maybe the blonde one would be attractive but it's hard to tell because of her awful eye makeup.
JFL at incels with such high standards. all of them are attractive

I see a bunch of normans. Tallcell is tan and face mogged, but it's not that brutal.