Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'tallcel' femcels

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
femcels are like incels except their arguments and reasoning makes no logical sense. for example this screenshot i got from the femcel subreddit. stupid femoid thinks guys are ignoring her becaue they don't like tall girls. as an incel, the shit femcels spout is so easy to disprove. the reason why no men don't approach her is because they are afraid of rejection. most femoids are shallow and hypergamous, so will reject a guy who isnt at least five inches taller than she is. most men know this, so will not approach a 5'10 girl unless they are like 6'2+. the source of the femcel's problem is other femoids, but she twists it around to make it seem like she is hated for being tall. it astounds me how these femcels can't understand.

you could say the tallcel femcel is equivalent to the male shortcel incel. except that there is actual proof that women hate short guys, which makes it logical to see height as a limiting factor, whereas most guys dont give a shit about a girl's height.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 21.22.14.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 21.22.14.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 248
She thinks 5’10 is tall, yet most women say men must be at least 6’0 to even talk to them.

This is suifuel for Manlets

i wouldnt say guys "don't care at all about girls height" it's true tall girls are far less attractive than shorter girls.
It's not nearly as big of a negative as being a short guy is though

I don't give a shit about a girls height if they didn't care about mine. I don't mind a girl taller than me, infact I have no preference for shorter or taller girls.. but just knowing that a girl taller than me would be attached only by the worlds thinnest weakest string and would leave immediately the second a taller guy shows interest. there's almost no scenario where you can compare favorably to a guy taller than you giving your girl attention. that's why I stay away from tall girls. same reason every other guy stays away from them too. everyone instinctively knows about hypergamy

Well the difference is that a "tallcel femcel" could get laid if she just accepted advances from men that are shorter than themselves. We really should not be talking about them, females always wait until a community is formed, infiltrate the community then seek attention.

Stop giving them attention.

who wants to bet this slut parades around in high heels despite being tall

i wouldnt say guys "don't care at all about girls height" it's true tall girls are far less attractive than shorter girls.
It's not nearly as big of a negative as being a short guy is though
speak for yourself. i dont care about a girls height. yeah short girls are cute but i wouldnt take any points away from a girl for being tall. it is so insignificant

i would love to bone a tall foid. unfortunately, they would not want to bone a short subhuman manlet...:feelsrope::feelsrope:

wouldn't mind a 2m femoid gf at all... those long legs ... damn. sorry for femworship

reminder that all "femcels" have brain damage. all they need to do is go to a guy and say: hey wanna fuck? it's that simple.

There are 0 femcels

She thinks 5’10 is tall, yet most women say men must be at least 6’0 to even talk to them.

This is suifuel for Manlets
Last time I checked, a lot of guys love tall women... especially if they have long legs

All a girl needs to do is not to be fat, and she's golden. She can be 4'8 or 6'5. Just don't be fat. I (5'6) personally dream about a much taller girl (6+).

Well the difference is that a "tallcel femcel" could get laid if she just accepted advances from men that are shorter than themselves. We really should not be talking about them, females always wait until a community is formed, infiltrate the community then seek attention.

Except they just formed their own and are mimicking us

It's really funny you should check it out

who wants to bet this slut parades around in high heels despite being tall
JFL my first thought as this page loaded tbh

this is a troll that doesn't believe its own bullshit.
isn't femcels a straight up parody subreddit? I swear I've heard even normies/inceltears users say its all a joke on incels.

isn't femcels a straight up parody subreddit? I swear I've heard even normies/inceltears users say its all a joke on incels.
really? you're saying the femoids on there arent even female incels? well i guess it's impossible to really be a female incel, but it looks like they have convinced themselves that they are.

really? you're saying the femoids on there arent even female incels? well i guess it's impossible to really be a female incel, but it looks like they have convinced themselves that they are.
I think the origins were a bunch of IT foids getting together to mock incels but then beckies who didn't fuck Chad for a month found it and mixed in to make a hot confusing pile of shit thats both parody and serious.

Except they just formed their own and are mimicking us

It's really funny you should check it out
Well they did try to join incels.is, however they were too low IQ to avoid ticking the female box. Ask knajjd about it, it's pretty funny.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS TALL GIRLS ARE THE EASIEST WAY TO ASCEND

reminder that all "femcels" have brain damage. all they need to do is go to a guy and say: hey wanna fuck? it's that simple.

This.
I doubt if she asked at least 3 men all of them would reject.
It doesn't even need to be a manlet, any 5'11s would fuck the shit out of her.

Well they did try to join incels.is, however they were too low IQ to avoid ticking the female box. Ask knajjd about it, it's pretty funny.

LMAO

That sub is just larp. All that they have to do is make a tinder then say looking for a relationship.