Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall Woman And Short Man Share Dating Struggles

• Thread starter AutisticCopecel
  • Start date
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-

brutal blackpill shows how even the tall ugly woman has it better

inb4 water

Fucking hell, she has nothing to complain about. Imagine calling being bombarded with feet pic requests a dating struggle.

I wish women could transport themselves into a short man's life for one day. They'd rope.

id fuck a bitch 8 foot tall id take that bitch to the cinderella ball id call that bitch honey bunny let that bitch spend my money
i fuck a bitch about six foot nine id fuck that bitch all of the time

What do either of them see in the other?

not this BULLLLLSHIIIIIIT again

T U T O R I A L _ M O D E

Night and day difference, the manlet is doomed for life they even admitted it in the video. The bitch of course is coasting through life.

she's talking about all of her previous dating experiences and the guy is just nodding. fucking brutal

he's ugly and ethnic too, he's a truecel

I'd have sex with a girl as tall as The Empire State Building.

I bet the real reason its a struggle for tall women to get dates cuz its tall incels dming her and anot tall chad

She could use him as a dildo tbh.

Manlets get rejected, and amazonian cunts reject others. Huge difference.

Female privilege has no limits. She could be 8'0 and have her pick from most average men.

id fuck a bitch 8 foot tall id take that bitch to the cinderella ball id call that bitch honey bunny let that bitch spend my money
i fuck a bitch about six foot nine id fuck that bitch all of the time
Kek

She actually admits short men have it harder than her in dating. Rare tbh.

if something has a hole,its smv mog us

I wish someone would pay for a picture of my fucking feet :(

I knew some nasty fucking dyke athletes in college who were over 6'2 and NONE had trouble getting top tier athlete boyfriends. All were ugly as shit and legit 2/10 or 3/10.

And this was 10 fucking years ago.

5'2 is absolute death, not only that but his frame is so small and narrow that his head just looks too big for his body... More research into reopening the growth plates plz... Why spend 32Million an hour on war when this man is suffering. Fuck the US government, I'm glad when soldiers die.

I knew some nasty fucking dyke athletes in college who were over 6'2 and NONE had trouble getting top tier athlete boyfriends. All were ugly as shit and legit 2/10 or 3/10.

And this was 10 fucking years ago.
Yeah same, I went to school with a foid who was probably a solid 6'0 and her bf was 6'3. They were both on the basketball team and were named prom king and queen.

The heightpill destroyed me.

So this bitch is complaining about ugly guys literally offering to pay her for feet pics while our ethnic manlet friend doesn’t even get responses from foids. Plenty of men would fuck her tbh I would fuck her but because Chad hasn’t responded yet it must be sooo hard for her.