Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall Whites Who Complain About Genetics Are LARPing As Incels

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If you are a tall white male you have no right complaining about genetics unless you have a genetic deformity. Tall whites have good genetics they have 2/3 most important things that matter which is height and race. Even if you have an ugly face you can still get surgery to improve your facial looks and I bet most of you guys don't even need that. There are so many tall whites with ugly face that have a girlfriend you guys are just delusional stop acting like you don't see it you don't need to have a chad face as a tall white to get laid or be in a relationship. It's definitely not your genetics that you can't find a woman so you should be happy that you're not a short ethnic because they are the ones who are really genetically screwed.

Tall white guys are usually skinny as fuck. Their head also has a weird shape.

179.6cm is not tall it's small for EEcel, every time i go outside i'm one of smallest guys out there, 40% of the girls are as tall as me.

>Tall

This is where I fail.

179.6cm is not tall it's small for EEcel, every time i go outside i'm one of smallest guys out there, 40% of the girls are as tall as me.
Locationcel. If your location is the problem then leave it

I'm tired of people posting examples of ugly guys with girls and then it turns out the guy is a tallfag. The treacher collins guy is a tallfag and this guy is a tallfag.
Tom-Staniford-4.jpg

cope tall white guys can be some of the biggest mentalcels around

Don't stand on your toes while measuring your height. Also a true height is your evening height, which is usually around 2cm lower than your morning height

guys who arent ugly are larping as incels

when the cope is too strong.

also define tall

Low IQ thread. People seem to single out some specific fault and pretend it's all that matters. Most important things are obviously FACE and THRILL. Most truchad hyperslayers I know/have seen are in the ~5'8-5'11 range (i.e. completely unremarkable, height-wise) but universally have a chiseled +8/10 face and a throbbing extroverted low-inhib can-do personality.

Low IQ thread. People seem to single out some specific fault and pretend it's all that matters. Most important things are obviously FACE and THRILL. Most truchad hyperslayers I know/have seen are in the ~5'8-5'11 range (i.e. completely unremarkable, height-wise) but universally have a chiseled +8/10 face and a throbbing extroverted low-inhib can-do personality.
A tall white guy can still date and have sex even if he is ugly

Well yes, it's really quite simple.

Getting women is just

- be tall
- be white
- be handsome

If you have 3/3 you're Chad. If you have 2/3 you still get laid regularly. If you have 1/3 you get laid rarely. If you have 0/3 you are fucked.

0/3 reporting in.

The last element however is also:

- don't have autism

Which is where most white incels fail, since it's pretty hard to be a white incel to begin with.

Well yes, it's really quite simple.

Getting women is just

- be tall
- be white
- be handsome

If you have 3/3 you're Chad. If you have 2/3 you still get laid regularly. If you have 1/3 you get laid rarely. If you have 0/3 you are fucked.

0/3 reporting in.

The last element however is also:

- don't have autism

Which is where most white incels fail, since it's pretty hard to be a white incel to begin with.

fairly tall, white, no autism

2/3, where are my girls you motherfucker

I could be considered both tall and white or neither depending of what standards you're going by.

But I'm still KHV due to sub4 face.

fairly tall, white, no autism

2/3, where are my girls you motherfucker

You ever actually try? Did you consider getting your standard issue white worshipping Asian gf?