Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall white girl gets body slammed by a manlet

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

why are white bitches so damn tall?

based manlet
he's throwing them left and right like a wrestler. still a shame that the white knight stopped him

I want to body slam them with my dong.

They’re lucky they’re attractive. Because god are they fuckin insanely retarded. The way they try and fight the guy. I bet they thought because of his height they could take him down. Like no, he can easily boldly slam you retards and the fact they want to get close to someone who has nothing to do with the fight because he’s filming, yes please hit me so I can sue your fuckin retarded asses

Rabid dogs, no wonder they fuck actual dogs.

They’re lucky they’re attractive. Because god are they fuckin insanely retarded. The way they try and fight the guy. I bet they thought because of his height they could take him down. Like no, he can easily boldly slam you retards and the fact they want to get close to someone who has nothing to do with the fight because he’s filming, yes please hit me so I can sue your fuckin retarded asses
These cunts seem to genuinely feel hatred when they see a short dude.

Seeing so many blonde bitches at once is like a bunch of NPCs

big nut big butt

lol at those pathetic dudes avoiding confrontation. It's because they know the moment they lay hands on a blond white woman they are potentially going to prison for life, thanks to caucus cucks.

Those bitches would've never pulled something like this on a black man. I know from personal experience.

instant foid hatred the manlet probably tried to approach the white becky and she took offense to seeing a ethnic manlet even talk to her so she retaliated with violence , women think that manlets are as violently capable as kittens due to instinct

That manlet could have beaten and raped all of them, if he was thugmaxxed and lowinhib enough. Those holes have no idea how much power the average man has over them in everyday situations.

lol at those pathetic dudes avoiding confrontation. It's because they know the moment they lay hands on a blond white woman they are potentially going to prison for life, thanks to caucus cucks.

Those bitches would've never pulled something like this on a black man. I know from personal experience.
It baffles me why there are so many white cucks.

Post more stuff like this

Should happen to more foids.