Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall white Chad just wants to mog ethnic manlets

Giga over for the person taking the picture

The Chad literally looks like the meme! :lul: :lul: :lul:

Look at this gigatruecel midget shitskin's face! :horror::horror: He definitely felt the mog! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brootal mogging, hes basically gonna run through all the noddle toilets.

Imagine being a local having to deal with this shit, i'd offer him an affordable room then decapitate him in the bathtub

Can't stand to watch this type of video

Screenshot 2023 10 15 234021

This is the look of genuine attraction, something i've never experience nor will ever will.

Those SEA manlets should maul him to death.

Hopefully he'll contract HIV and other various STD's from all the sleazy unclean whores wandering around over there as withering away due to a wasting disease would be just retribution for his chad life.

What an asshole
This is the equivalent of an adult going to a school of special needs kids and filming himself bragging about how he mogs everyone there.

Mogs this bad ought to be illegal. Like how the fuck can you look at this and think afterward that you even stand a chance when this guy is in view?

I hope some low inhib Laocel thugs would gang up on him and beat him up badly.

Last edited:
@Martes is the situation the same in Thailand?

Last edited:
They enjoy mogging ethnics a lot, you can always see their smug faces while walking next to manlet brown people, i hate white chads

I hope some low inhib Laocel thugs would gang up on him and beat him up badly.
I don't think they allow guns and even with knives a tallfag chad like that would BTFO a bunch of SEA midget monkeys.

I don't think they allow guns and even with knives a tallfag chad like that would BTFO a bunch of SEA midget monkeys.
A bunch of pre-colonial flips were able to do this to a white mogger Portuguese explorer. 5'0 Laocels are not that weak to pull this off.
“One of them wounded him on the left leg with a large cutlass, which resembles a scimitar, only being larger. That caused the captain to fall face downward, when immediately they rushed upon him with iron and bamboo spears and with their cutlasses… When they wounded him, he turned back many times to see whether we were all in the boats. Thereupon, beholding him dead, we, wounded, retreated…”

A bunch of pre-colonial flips were able to do this to a white mogger Portuguese explorer. 5'0 Laocels are not that weak to pull this off.
I think what they did is a good strategy. If you are a turbomanlet you're actually a good height to slice away at a tallfags hamstring with a knife.

Classic SEA monkey phenotype.
She genuinely does look like a chimpanzee, doesn't she? Crazy how white men find these creatures attractive. Even indian and black women are far more appealing

Bruh genetics is so brutal