Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tall stranger cucks a stacy’s bf in a club

Thats the thing if guys like us got a girlfriend.. could we really fend off the giant Tyrones and Chads.

Oh guys wait, I’m confused thinking the tattooed mogger is her bf and the one who tried to grab her was the blue shirt manlet.

Heightpill at its finest anyway

She eventually got His number the Rest is obvious

Manlets.. will they ever learn.

Feels bad. But that guy is entering freak level with that height

She let another man do that to her while bf is watching. Shameless whore.

is this guy on stilts

WTTTTFFFF how tall is this twat 7 foot tall

NEVER GO TO THESE AREAS AS AN AVERAGE MAN, YOU ARE JUST LIKE A FUCKING PAWN READY TO BE USED AT ANY MOMENT AND MOGGED EVERY SECOND YOU ARE THERE, UTTERLY POINTLESS SHIT

this is proves the point
He has a girl and decides to go to a nightclub. What on earth did he think would happen?

Wtf that guy looks like he is 6'5 at least.

is this guy on stilts

WTTTTFFFF how tall is this twat 7 foot tall

NEVER GO TO THESE AREAS AS AN AVERAGE MAN, YOU ARE JUST LIKE A FUCKING PAWN READY TO BE USED AT ANY MOMENT AND MOGGED EVERY SECOND YOU ARE THERE, UTTERLY POINTLESS SHIT

this is proves the point
nah just NBA basketballer genetics

Average height in 2030 :feelsaww:

You really have to wonder what normies expect to happen in these situations

Thats the thing if guys like us got a girlfriend.. could we really fend off the giant Tyrones and Chads.
I would fight till I'm dead. Even if that means sui from her choosing the other guy

So I’m assuming the bf is the short one. You know damn well she would be pissed if he danced with another foid

Brutal dominance pill the way the 7’0 Tyrone casually pushed the boyfriend away

Brutal dominance pill the way the 7’0 Tyrone casually pushed the boyfriend away

That giant Tyrones got some wet pussy that night I am sure.

That giant Tyrones got some wet pussy that night I am sure.
Best part of being blackpilled is we know what goes on.

Normies would think: he is a confident dude I’m sure the girl won’t go any further than just a dance.

Blackpillers know: the Tyrone is confident due to his genetics, height and positive reinforcement. If any other fucker tried it, they would be shut down. Because of female nature it’s certain the foid got his number and when her boyfriend went to work the next day, she hooked up with Tyrone.

Ahhh I love being blackpilled and seeing through all this soyciety shit.

Best part of being blackpilled is we know what goes on.

Normies would think: he is a confident dude I’m sure the girl won’t go any further than just a dance.

Blackpillers know: the Tyrone is confident due to his genetics, height and positive reinforcement. If any other fucker tried it, they would be shut down. Because of female nature it’s certain the foid got his number and when her boyfriend went to work the next day, she hooked up with Tyrone.

Ahhh I love being blackpilled and seeing through all this soyciety shit.

That nibba must be at least 6'9.

ALWAYS THE NBA TYRONES
That nibba must be at least 6'9.
probably has nba parents legit imagine being him mogging everyone everywhere you go his confidence is through the roof you cant mmake this shit up