Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall people shouldn't be leaders

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
I think it would be better if most of our leaders were average height instead of tall. I am distrustful of tall leaders because it's likely they only got their position because of their height. When all of your leaders are tall it gives the impression that they are a separate class from the average citizen and they can only talk down to the populace. They are not someone that the average person can reasonably look up to and strive to become and emulate, since the main reason for their success is purely looks. When you look at leaders who were more average height like Xi Jinping , Vladamir, and of course Hilter who are more average height, you get a sense that they are where they are because they are serious people who are very well spoken and capable. Compare that to the clown leadership in the U.S. where every president is a shitshow but are all over 6 feet. Constantly elevating tall people to such a status is harmful to society, it resembles serfdom, leaders should be people the average man can look up to and emulate in his personal life.

Last edited:
Xi Jinping is a tallfag for Chinese standards and Putin is far below average height

I think it would be better if most of our leaders were average height instead of tall. I am distrustful of tall leaders because it's likely they only got their position because of their height. When all of your leaders are tall it gives the impression that are a separate class from the average citizen and they can only talk down to the populace. They are not someone that the average person can reasonably look up to and strive to become and emulate, since the main reason for their success is purely looks. When you look at leaders who were more average height like Xi Jinping , Vladamir, and of course Hilter who are more average height, you can a sense that they are where they are because they are serious people who are very well spoken and capable. Compare that to the clown leadership in the U.S. where every president is a shitshow but are all over 6 feet. Constantly elevating tall people to such a status is harmful to society, it resembles serfdom, leaders should be people the average man can look up to and emulate in his personal life.
ideally height shpuldnt matter, but the world is unideal

Otherwise i agree with the rest of the post

Pretty much. Leadership should be based on merit rather than height. I remember before on of the American presidential elections, the top trending search was the height of the candidates. Tall people have generally not struggled in life much, they exude a sense of confidence much higher than their actual ability. That's why I think tall"cels" are fakecels. The "just be tall" law is enough to make you a CEO or President let alone get in a relationship.

Though you can't really expect much, these days though a literal dementia patient is running for leader. Clown world.

Xi Jinping is a tallfag for Chinese standards and Putin is far below average height
Vladamir is 5'7 according to google which is only slightly below average.
I think you are right about Xi Jinping... I would still take him over what we have in the U.S., but perhaps it was a bad example.

Vladamir is 5'7 according to google which is only slightly below average.
I think you are right about Xi Jinping... I would still take him over what we have in the U.S., but perhaps it was a bad example.
5'7ft is cope, he is 5'6ft or shorter. Even then thats way below average in Russia

Yes, but what you're forgetting is that humans are apes with ape brains.