Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall People: “Short People Are Obsessed with Height”

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Episode 6 Nerd GIF by BLoafX

Also Tall People:

>Bro, I’m like [insert height], and my friend is [insert height + or - 1in] and that’s fucking huge
>Isn’t it insane how some people are slightly different heights, bro?
>Bro, I’m like a whole inch taller than you. That’s huge bro. Get mogged.

The faggots at r/tall are still brain damaged, just in a different way from r/short. They think about height 24/7.

Also Tall People:

>Bro, I’m like [insert height], and my friend is [insert height + or - 1in] and that’s fucking huge

The faggots at r/tall are still brain damaged, just in a different way from r/short. They think about height 24/7.
It's obvious when you see the fact that tall people only hang out with other tall people. They only thing can talk about is their height, as if they ever did anything to achieve it.

They only thing can talk about is their height, as if they ever did anything to achieve it.
Achievement is kind of a cope the things that matter the most and make a difference in life are the things you inherit not the things that you work for :blackpill:

Last edited:
Dont browse normie subreddits, you're only damaging your brain

I'm the last person to care about height in nature, but the society forced me to care about it
as a kid, I never cared to measure myself or wished to grow tall, in fact, objectively I'd prefer to be short because tallfags always have spine issues (I'm tall enough to experience it, but short enough to face oppression; society's standards are so out of whack that society's "short" is still objectively tall), they're at greater risk of all cancers (cos IGF-1, one of the hormones responsible for growth, is also the one responsible for growth of the cancer cells and also aging) and frankly they just look bad: people don't grow, they just stretch and big/tall people look weird, smaller people seem more "concentrated" as if everything about them was more proportional and stronger
unfortunately the society hates short men and I've become aware of it: it's impossible to ignore the subject when you're kicked out of the dating pool because you\re one point below the arbitrary mark set by 90+% of Tinder foids and when you earn less, have worse career opportunities, not to mention losing the entire option of becoming a celebrity or a politician, just because your bones aren't stretched enough per society's standard
it's funny how even the people who pretend to be fine with short men can't fathom the idea that big doesn't equal better -- it's always "DESPITE being short, you can be a great person, king :soy: "

I know you tallfags don't need to think about height as much because that's literally one of the main perks of being in the privileged group: being able to be blissfully unaware of your own privilege and societal injustice
high caste people don't even need to be aware of the caste system, they can just live out their lives being blissfully ignorant, because they're not the ones facing oppression and having to actively fight for equal treatment, you're just the "normal" ones (ironically a minority, but the one with power)
the oppression against short men infuses all facets of life, there's no way to avoid it as a short man

and, by the way, tall men don't need to be aware of their privilege and think about it, but they definitely do, especially on a fucking r/tall subreddit: you fucking love to flaunt your alleged superiority and many make their tallness their entire personality
we can speak once we stop living in a system where I earn less and don't get to breed (not even able to donate my semen to a sperm bank) because of your dysgenic pseudo-Nazi ideas which make everyone see me as a subhuman, to the point that all human languages make "big" synonymous with "good" (literally the English word "great")

It's obvious when you see the fact that tall people only hang out with other tall people. They only thing can talk about is their height, as if they ever did anything to achieve it.
Logan Paul Wow GIF by IMPAULSIVE

Logan Paul Reaction GIF by IMPAULSIVE

I noticed this even from a young age. All the tall dudes would run in packs of other tall dudes, and all the short dudes would form flocks of short guys. Even dudes who were on the same football team or something. After practice/game/whatever, the tall dudes like the QBs and tightends and linemen would get with their friends (other tall posititions) to go have fun at whatever tall activity they we’re interested in, while the shorties (runningbacks, some WRs) would form their shorty packs afterwards to go do something else because the tallies weren’t close with them.

The swim team was the some way. All the tall, lanky dudes silenty bonded over being tall and lanky while the short, stocky thumbs banded together.

Go out to a bar, and look at the friend groups. All the women are height mismatched, tall and short girls hanging out together, but usually all about as pretty as one another, save maybe a designated fat friend. I knew two girls in college, one 6’1” the other 5’4”, but they were both hot as fuck and best friends.

The guy groups are not looksmatched, but they’re heightmatched. Ugly tall dudes and Chads hanging out together, while the ugly manlets and Chadlets hang out together. Very little intermingling.

Even Logan Paul (6’2”) hangs out with that one Jewish dude (6’1”) and the little Mexican guy. But guess who recently left the show? The little Mexican guy. Logan Paul used to hang out with a midget, but it was always a gag where Logan basically made fun of his pathetic existance.

water bottle GIF

Logan doesn’t even hang out with his brother Jake that much, and apparently isn’t that close with him. This is likely because Jake is a disgusting 5’11” manlet.

Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

This is, of course, the opposite of Andrew Tate (~6’2”) and Tristan Tate (~6’3”). They’re both tall, so they’re inseparable.

I noticed this even from a young age. All the tall dudes would run in packs of other tall dudes, and all the short dudes would form flocks of short guys. Even dudes who were on the same football team or something. After practice/game/whatever, the tall dudes like the QBs and tightends and linemen would get with their friends (other tall posititions) to go have fun at whatever tall activity they we’re interested in, while the shorties (runningbacks, some WRs) would form their shorty packs afterwards to go do something else because the tallies weren’t close with them.

The swim team was the some way. All the tall, lanky dudes silenty bonded over being tall and lanky while the short, stocky thumbs banded together.

Go out to a bar, and look at the friend groups. All the women are height mismatched, tall and short girls hanging out together, but usually all about as pretty as one another, save maybe a designated fat friend. I knew two girls in college, one 6’1” the other 5’4”, but they were both hot as fuck and best friends.

The guy groups are not looksmatched, but they’re heightmatched. Ugly tall dudes and Chads hanging out together, while the ugly manlets and Chadlets hang out together. Very little intermingling.

Even Logan Paul (6’2”) hangs out with that one Jewish dude (6’1”) and the little Mexican guy. But guess who recently left the show? The little Mexican guy. Logan Paul used to hang out with a midget, but it was always a gag where Logan basically made fun of his pathetic existance.

water bottle GIF

Logan doesn’t even hang out with his brother Jake that much, and apparently isn’t that close with him. This is likely because Jake is a disgusting 5’11” manlet.

Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

This is, of course, the opposite of Andrew Tate (~6’2”) and Tristan Tate (~6’3”). They’re both tall, so they’re inseparable.
You said exactly right. Men are heightmatched. Tall ugly dudes are with tall Chads. Short ugly dudes are with short Chads.

Just like when the rich kikes say money doesn't matter jfl

Achievement is kind of a cope the things that matter the most and make a difference in life are the things you inherit not the things that you work for :blackpill:
Exactly, and there is no greater proof of this law of nature when you compare asian with Baltic europeans. Who tf even hears of Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania in history books? No one. Even now those 3 stats are irrelevant while China and Japan are very relevant. Yet no one in their right mind, aside from a demented retard like Caesarcel,would argue blonde blue eyed tall Baltic people are inferior to manlet dicklet chinksects

water bottle GIF

Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

I get heightmogged by my cousins and brothers but I still hang out with them

I'm the last person to care about height in nature, but the society forced me to care about it
as a kid, I never cared to measure myself or wished to grow tall, in fact, objectively I'd prefer to be short because tallfags always have spine issues (I'm tall enough to experience it, but short enough to face oppression; society's standards are so out of whack that society's "short" is still objectively tall), they're at greater risk of all cancers (cos IGF-1, one of the hormones responsible for growth, is also the one responsible for growth of the cancer cells and also aging) and frankly they just look bad: people don't grow, they just stretch and big/tall people look weird, smaller people seem more "concentrated" as if everything about them was more proportional and stronger
unfortunately the society hates short men and I've become aware of it: it's impossible to ignore the subject when you're kicked out of the dating pool because you\re one point below the arbitrary mark set by 90+% of Tinder foids and when you earn less, have worse career opportunities, not to mention losing the entire option of becoming a celebrity or a politician, just because your bones aren't stretched enough per society's standard
it's funny how even the people who pretend to be fine with short men can't fathom the idea that big doesn't equal better -- it's always "DESPITE being short, you can be a great person, king :soy: "

I know you tallfags don't need to think about height as much because that's literally one of the main perks of being in the privileged group: being able to be blissfully unaware of your own privilege and societal injustice
high caste people don't even need to be aware of the caste system, they can just live out their lives being blissfully ignorant, because they're not the ones facing oppression and having to actively fight for equal treatment, you're just the "normal" ones (ironically a minority, but the one with power)
the oppression against short men infuses all facets of life, there's no way to avoid it as a short man

and, by the way, tall men don't need to be aware of their privilege and think about it, but they definitely do, especially on a fucking r/tall subreddit: you fucking love to flaunt your alleged superiority and many make their tallness their entire personality
we can speak once we stop living in a system where I earn less and don't get to breed (not even able to donate my semen to a sperm bank) because of your dysgenic pseudo-Nazi ideas which make everyone see me as a subhuman, to the point that all human languages make "big" synonymous with "good" (literally the English word "great")
business idea GIF

I agree. When I was younger, I wanted to be exactly 6’0”, but no taller. This was simply because I knew Anakin Skywalker was 6’0” (I think it’s listed in a book somewhere). I wanted to be Anakin Skywalker’s height, but no taller because really tall people always looked weird to me.

I don’t think I fully understood heightism until college. That’s when I realized women are obsessed with freakishly tall men, and they want a man that towers over them while they wear their 4in heels, which means you need to be 8in taller minimum for them to be satisfied and

>feel small

While they walk around on stilts. Women get in competitions with their friend group about who has the tallest boyfriend, and whoever does gets bragging rights. Nobody wants to have the shortest boyfriend in the group. The more abnormally tall you are, no matter what ailments or strange proportions come along, the better.

danny devito lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

That’s why you see so many tall people with just absurdly long legs compared to everything else. It’s a Fisherian Adapation, where a man almost becomes artificially taller simply because he has long ass femurs and tibias, but his spine length, arm length, and overall size stay the same. Women select for this because it’s the easiest way to “get taller” compared to just growing huge with normal proportions. These men just got lucky by getting the female-selected traits that carried through the generations.

Not to mention it’s a dominance matter with men. Having others look up to you and feeling superior despite having no real physical advantage. My father likely selected his wife who’s 13in shorter because she makes him feel huge.

as a kid, I never cared to measure myself or wished to grow tall, in fact, objectively I'd prefer to be short because tallfags always have spine issues
I am the same I dont care but I have noticed how much OTHER people care, I dont have a preference for being short or tall (well I would choose tall now so I can be seen as a human)
If anything its tallfags that care about height more, they are born with an easy innate advantage that they can never lose, why relinquish control of that?
While they walk around on stilts. Women get in competitions with their friend group about who has the tallest boyfriend, and whoever does gets bragging rights. Nobody wants to have the shortest boyfriend in the group. The more abnormally tall you are, no matter what ailments or strange proportions come along, the better.
Lol I just looked into the history of high heels, initially men wore them for cavalary purposes and they were taller although centuries later foids started to wear them but the heels were distinguished from male heels, generally reserved for the upper class, eventually we have it to where we are today that foids still just wear them for fashion but men dont wear them anymore
I'm 6'3 and women do unironically oppress you guys on purpose, but that's because they're evil
Fakecel

I'm 6'3 and women do unironically oppress you guys on purpose, but that's because they're evil
For making your point, there was literally no reason for you to mention you height unless you wanted to humble-brag. Sounds like you're a normie infiltrator.

Nigga being tall alone doesn't do shit

For making your point, there was literally no reason for you to mention you height unless you wanted to humble-brag. Sounds like you're a normie infiltrator.
You can't be 6'3 and incel. Even that "never give up" youtuber found a hot foid because he's a tallfag.

maxresdefault.jpg

^ That dude is about 6'3 and lives in Sweden. Unless you're facially deformed you really can't be 6'3 and incel.

maxresdefault.jpg

^ That dude is about 6'3 and lives in Sweden. Unless you're facially deformed you really can't be 6'3 and incel.
Is that the i am ugly guy? MOGS ME for pulling above his looksmatch

Also Tall People:

The same jerk who thinks he is better than someone one inch shorter is the same person who thinks he is equal to someone five inches taller. We are scapegoats.

From the same creators of "Poor people are obsessed with money"

Also Tall People:

tallfags mention their height in any capable scenario, even if it makes no sense to mention it. they humblebrag about it all the time "i'm 6ft4 but my height doesn't even mean anything". it's why i hate that tallfags are tolerated here

they also will put on the charade of being accepting of short men and treat them fine until any type of confrontation happens where they will ruthlessly mock their height.

never trust a tallfag, never befriend a tallfag. these are the basics

Nigga being tall alone doesn't do shit
you come to an incel forum that follows blackpill ideology only to contradict the blackpill

fuck off nigger

Exactly, "archievement" is simply a way for normies to justify genetic privilege. It's basically gaslighting. Like a rich person that inherited millions promotes and claims hard work to not draw the anger of the ones born poor.

you come to an incel forum that follows blackpill ideology only to contradict the blackpill

fuck off nigger
He is right though you can not just be tall, it just means you are not disqualified in the height department, there are other ridiculous metrics to meet.

He is right though you can not just be tall, it just means you are not disqualified in the height department, there are other ridiculous metrics to meet.
being tall is a primary factor to getting respect and female attention. even if you don't factor in foids, short men are treated poorly by other men while tall men are given respect. being short is far worse than being ugly. don't even try this BS

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

What? I mentioned it because I see it from the outside in, how is that humble bragging?

What? I mentioned it because I see it from the outside in, how is that humble bragging?
Because you're only trying to pretend to care, but in reality you're only looking down on manlets.

Because you're only trying to pretend to care, but in reality you're only looking down on manlets.
I get that you're angry, and you're right, but I'm not better than you. I don't believe that, it isn't true. I don't know you at all, you may well be better than me.

Also Tall People:

They need maximum 999.9+ joint problems for being this retarded. I hope they get double RA and their bones eat themselves out to the point it affects their hormones and shrinks their small brain to mush.

I'll be glad to be the "weak" one to inherit their planet, the one that they were unable to fully live on because their height was the only thing they had going for them and wouldn't shut the fuck up about.

Some Tall men are like foids, they want to act like its not an advantage while using every opportunity to brag about and go into victim mode when they are not worshipped for it. Its their entire personality.

business idea GIF

I agree. When I was younger, I wanted to be exactly 6’0”, but no taller. This was simply because I knew Anakin Skywalker was 6’0” (I think it’s listed in a book somewhere). I wanted to be Anakin Skywalker’s height, but no taller because really tall people always looked weird to me.

I don’t think I fully understood heightism until college. That’s when I realized women are obsessed with freakishly tall men, and they want a man that towers over them while they wear their 4in heels, which means you need to be 8in taller minimum for them to be satisfied and

>feel small

danny devito lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

That’s why you see so many tall people with just absurdly long legs compared to everything else. It’s a Fisherian Adapation, where a man almost becomes artificially taller simply because he has long ass femurs and tibias, but his spine length, arm length, and overall size stay the same. Women select for this because it’s the easiest way to “get taller” compared to just growing huge with normal proportions. These men just got lucky by getting the female-selected traits that carried through the generations.

Not to mention it’s a dominance matter with men. Having others look up to you and feeling superior despite having no real physical advantage. My father likely selected his wife who’s 13in shorter because she makes him feel huge.
i dont what to say, giga iq take. I always also identify with my favorite fictional characters and want to be like them :feelshaha:
Back to what you said, tall people look weird as you mentioned, watch any NBA game or even any european basketball league, freakingly tall men have long mid faces, ogre like features, weird body proportions ( like i know manlets shouldn't be example but 170-180 cm men can be said to stabilized proportions of their body. Just look at bodybuilders, how many are truly freakingly tall bodybuilders ?

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

I am the same I dont care but I have noticed how much OTHER people care, I dont have a preference for being short or tall (well I would choose tall now so I can be seen as a human)
If anything its tallfags that care about height more, they are born with an easy innate advantage that they can never lose, why relinquish control of that?
same, brocel but in my case it helped that im autistic and didnt realize how much height is important to normies

i dont what to say, giga iq take. I always also identify with my favorite fictional characters and want to be like them :feelshaha:
Back to what you said, tall people look weird as you mentioned, watch any NBA game or even any european basketball league, freakingly tall men have long mid faces, ogre like features, weird body proportions ( like i know manlets shouldn't be example but 170-180 cm men can be said to stabilized proportions of their body. Just look at bodybuilders, how many are truly freakingly tall bodybuilders ?

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
175-185 guys have widest frame compared to height i think. When i was a kid i wanted to be 180cm since back then that was considered ideal, as i grew and saw how much of a status symbol height gives i wanted to be 190+

The heightpill is true but it will always be looks>height. If youre 6 foot for example that just means you arent automatically disqualified. It wont mean youll get sex