Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall people humblebrag about hating being tall

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Compare tall people problems (warning: this is legit RAGEFUEL):

With short people problems:

FUCK TALL PEOPLE. You complain like a fucking yuppie, not having the right alternative milk on your latte. Compare the sincere rage StBagelBoss has with every insincere "tall guy problems" videos on youtube.

being tall sucks i get too much pussy bro

I'm not watching the first video or I might be pissed for the rest of the day.

Compare tall people problems (warning: this is legit RAGEFUEL):

With short people problems:

FUCK TALL PEOPLE. You complain like a fucking yuppie, not having the right alternative milk on your latte. Compare the sincere rage StBagelBoss has with every insincere "tall guy problems" videos on youtube.

I agree.
It´s infuriating.

Kill all tallfags tbh

It sucks clothes are expensive and it's not like I am gettin laid.

I'd rather be 6'1 or at least really tall like 6'5+.

The joke is in the west youre not even tall with 6'2 everything under 6'4 is just "normal" jfl

Is that a noodlewhore in that first vid with the white tallfag? Didn't watch the vid.

Fuck I so really fucking hate race traitor noodlewhores. I feel like having a seizure rn tbh

Its like bigdickproblems

I mean that guy is no where near incel looks. If he had incel face he would be rotting the same way manlets rot. Height is just a multiplier if your face passes. First you must pass the face test. Then, height will multiply your access.

His height, race, and cap saved him from his long midface and obvious norwooding.

k49z6v1023nz.jpg

Holy fuck I despise tall men who pretend it’s bad being tall.

“I hate being rich bro I can buy anything I want and never have to work it’s terrible”.

I mean that guy is no where near incel looks. If he had incel face he would be rotting the same way manlets rot. Height is just a multiplier if your face passes. First you must pass the face test. Then, height will multiply your access.
That’s why average looking tallfags would be incel if they were 5’6

I’ve seen average looking tall fags with girls
I've also seen short autistic ugly curries with girls. Just be a short curry theory? If you have an average face it doesn't matter how tall you are, you are going to get cucked hard

I've also seen short autistic ugly curries with girls. Just be a short curry theory? If you have an average face it doesn't matter how tall you are, you are going to get cucked hard
Yes I know just average looking tall fags can get girls more easily then the average faced manlet

Yes I know just average looking tall fags can get girls more easily then the average faced manlet
I guess so, but it's still nearly impossible IMO.

I'm not watching the first video or I might be pissed for the rest of the day.
Seriously. Just started the day, don’t wanna be pissed already

jfl about tall people complaining about being tall
they should be burn ded srs

The joke is in the west youre not even tall with 6'2 everything under 6'4 is just "normal" jfl
Tbh this. I'm 6'3 and the only people who ever commented on my height were people who were MUCH shorter than me, like people I was nearly a foot taller than. And even then, that was only two people.

Cut their legs shorter and let's see how they enjoy living below us

Won’t watch the video but I’m tall and there are no disadvantages. Tall people complaining are just messing around or lying.

It's not about sex; it's about the disrespect you face because you are not a man to anyone

Tbh this. I'm 6'3 and the only people who ever commented on my height were people who were MUCH shorter than me, like people I was nearly a foot taller than. And even then, that was only two people.
legit 6'3 barefoot trust me many have probably thought this fucker is tall but didnt say it out loud. dont think a guy even just 1-2 inch shorter than you cant sense that.

Anyone on this site who is 6'0" or taller and mentions their height deserves to get tortured, dismembered and burned.
I don't care if it's a poll, thread about height or anything related to height. Mentioning you're 6'0" or taller should be punished by death.

Fuck you, humblebragging tall""""""""cels"""""""""".

Anyone on this site who is 6'0" or taller and mentions their height deserves to get tortured, dismembered and burned.
I don't care if it's a poll, thread about height or anything related to height. Mentioning you're 6'0" or taller should be punished by death.

Fuck you, humblebragging tall""""""""cels"""""""""".
It's not a humblebrag when it doesn't give you any success.

You tallfag cunts are so smug and arrogant you even have your height in your sig.
That's merely to show that it doesn't matter. I have all that stuff in my sig because it shows all that I do. It just shows how high foids' standards are.

At least when you are tall you are seen as a man where as short men are not even seen as a male either by females who wants a real man or by other men who don´t see you as intimidating.

That soy thumbnail made me nauseous

In the ensuing WW3 I will be grateful that every bullet is flying towards the 6’5 chad that can’t hide his lanky limbs, until that day, at least I need to buy less rope.

90% of tallfags would be nothing without their height. Possibly even virgins if they were manlets

ITS OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER