Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall People Have my Respect Whether I Like it Or Not

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
So there's this fellow who works at the tobacco shop I sometimes pick up my smokes from, guy's gotta be 6'5 at least, probably closer to 6'7. Anyhow I always catch myself calling him "sir", never do this to any other employees anywhere unless they either REALLY deserve it or are this colossal. He's not even that professional, he's always obviously stoned & blasting profanity laden rap music (not that I give a shit about that but conventionally and in the eyes of many, that would be considered unprofessional, even offensive).

But subconsciously, might be fear or admiration or both, I halo effect the shit out of him and others like him. You probably do the same thing.

This is also why I don't fully trust tallcels. There are foids out there who probably have the same feelings about you. Even if your face is no good to them, their pussys might tingle little without you realizing.

nobody is free from the halo effect, jfl at humans tbh

Legit. This is one of the worst feelings that occur on a daily basis as a manlet. When I'm at work, and my tall, manly manager tells me to do bullshit, I can't help but look down and say "yes sir" in a sheepish beta voice. Fuck, it's especially brutal when there are others around and they see my submission.

@FiveFourManlet put it pretty well. You respect men taller than you because you fear the consequences of not doing so. And you do not respect those shorter than you because you do not fear the consequences of doing so

Respect is largely a function of fear.. if you respect someone because you have no other choice, it’s because you fear him.

Male social hierarchy and “social status” is basically who can kill who.. that’s all there is to it. It’s not by chance that 90+% of CEOs are above average height. It’s becayse they can murder people, and because people have no choice to fall in line and bend to their wills because they primarily fear the consequences of not doing do. No CEO is gonna murder you for defying him, everybody knows that. But u can’t override biological programming. 10,000 years ago, you’d get your skull crushed for not falling in line

Legit. This is one of the worst feelings that occur on a daily basis as a manlet. When I'm at work, and my tall, manly manager tells me to do bullshit, I can't help but look down and say "yes sir" in a sheepish beta voice. Fuck, it's especially brutal when there are others around and they see my submission.
@FiveFourManlet put it pretty well. You respect men taller than you because you fear the consequences of not doing so. And you do not respect those shorter than you because you do not fear the consequences of doing so

Respect is largely a function of fear.. if you respect someone because you have no other choice, it’s because you fear him.

Male social hierarchy and “social status” is basically who can kill who.. that’s all there is to it. It’s not by chance that 90+% of CEOs are above average height. It’s becayse they can murder people, and because people have no choice to fall in line and bend to their wills because they primarily fear the consequences of not doing do. No CEO is gonna murder you for defying him, everybody knows that. But u can’t override biological programming. 10,000 years ago, you’d get your skull crushed for not falling in line

Our human wiring are so primitive and underdeveloped for the modern civilization tbh.

Ffs guns are a thing. Our stupid ass brains can't comprehend this tho.

I feel like such an inferior.

My feeling of envy overwrites respect