Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tall People Are Superior

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I recently woke up from a dream I had that giants ruled the world. They were tyrants who stomped out regular people at random with their oak tree sized feet, and had wiped out their history so that no one could quite tell when and how they got here and what their weaknesses are etc. There were some secret underground meetings scattered about where people would strategize how to get rid of them, but the one I attended had a strong air of desperation to it. You could tell they knew in their souls the giants were unstoppable.

The giants themselves had a ruler, who was a giant so big that it transcended the laws of psychics and was only visible as a bright light in the distance. This was god of course, and god's chosen people were very, very tall and their purpose was to oppress and hurt those shorter than them. This dream made me realize that if you're a manlet, it might be time to slice your throat open on the bathroom floor. Don't actually do that but the point is it's over for you.

It reminded me of Shingeki no kyojin.

Insects and rats are smaller than humans but how come there are so many?

Insects and rats are smaller than humans but how come there are so many?
because they breed a lot faster and don't need that many resources to survive. we still kill millions of them for fun and without knowing but they can multiply faster than we kill them

because they breed a lot faster and don't need that many resources to survive. we still kill millions of them for fun and without knowing but they can multiply faster than we kill them
What about the ratcels and the ratachad

:ha..feels: It's a very popular anime, you never heard of him, it's about titans.
Perhaps I will slither out from under my rock and give it a watch.

They are stronger and smarter too.

tall people are gods

5f9e6dde9c4adbad9e033c240dd4ef5df6f41417a7992e650047ba64518340e6 1

They know it full well too

Kill All TALLFAGS!!!
giphy.gif