Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall men = bigger dicks

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
…there’s only one anatomical feature that (very) generally correlates with penis size — and it’s not the hand. In a study of thirty-three hundred Italian men, researchers found that only height was correlated with larger penises, meaning the taller the man, the larger the penis. Height as a predictor of penis size was also supported in the results of the more than twenty-five thousand men profiled in the MSNBC/Elle.com survey: compared to men of average height significantly more guys who were shorter than five feet eight inches reported small penises and significantly more men who were taller than six feet reported large penises. And here’s another myth debunked: race is not a reliable indicator of penis size. Multiple studies have not found any consistent correlation between race, ethnicity and penis size.

I dunno about that, Brad Garrett is the tallest man in Hollywood and he's been vocal about how unusually small his penis is. At least in proportion to his body.

ehh cope tbh, pre-natal t and genetics play the biggest role. Many jamaican manlets with big dicks

And here’s another myth debunked: race is not a reliable indicator of penis size. Multiple studies have not found any consistent correlation between race, ethnicity and penis size
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

another reason for BBC copers to kill themselves.

Brutal square cube law pill

damn actually proves manlets actually do lack size

manlets can't catch a break

main-qimg-2ffcc3b19663af67c96ac1be8f3d6351-c

36% of men over 6'3 have a big penis, but only 12% for men 5'4 or under.

Nearly 1 in 4 men 5'4 or below have a small penis.

Not in my case

I think tall men on average have bigger dicks than manlets.

i dont think being tall = having bick dick automatically. though they might have better chance.

I doubt the validity of that study since there's a lot of others studys that found no correlation to weak correlation. But sure there's probably some correlation even if weak.

so what about all the manlets on here claiming to have large dicks?

Didn't read, but surely if you ranked on some statistical measure, say chi-sq, wouldn't race be most important?? Sure it is partially picked up by height (BBC are taller than jbw who are taller than ethnics who are taller than ricemen), but the impact of 175cm Africans having bigger dicks than 190cm ricemen should be powerful.

Similarly won't pre-natal T and free T in youth play a big part? These are known to be linked to general size, but not really to height.

Maybe growth hormone affects penis length more.

main-qimg-2ffcc3b19663af67c96ac1be8f3d6351-c

36% of men over 6'3 have a big penis, but only 12% for men 5'4 or under.

Nearly 1 in 4 men 5'4 or below have a small penis.
what's average penis size accroding to that very reliable chart?

keep coping for my 6inch micropenis

I doubt the validity of that study since there's a lot of others studys that found no correlation to weak correlation. But sure there's probably some correlation even if weak.
it's probably a simple matter of proportion, but yea