Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TALL MASCULINE TALL MASCULINE TALL MASCULINE

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I was just looking at furniture for my future apartment. And what do I run into again? Couples, some even younger than me. Couples who want to buy furniture for their apartment or move in together. I saw all kind of women. Short, tall, fat, skinny, white and ethnic but with the same kind of men, CHAD ONLY. All men were taller than me and masculine. I was about to freak out, so I went through the floors faster and I went back home.

Brutal tbh
Ngl

the last time I saw an ugly guy with a gf was never

Short women also want tall Chads. They don't want 5'7 because those men have horrible personality. Only 6 and up is good personality.
Sorry only skim read, i thought you meant short men.
You are right of course

glad im not the only one who notices this whenever i see couples around my age in public

Punch a N̶a̶z̶i̶ foid

People brag because there is no consequence of doing so. Such greed.

True. In the end, it sounds ridiculous but they are bragging on purpose here since it is allowed. It is all about who has more and of course you want to show off what you have. That is only normal.

Last edited:
True. In the end, it sounds ridiculous but they are bragging on purpos ehere since it is allowed. It is al labout who ahs more and of course you want to show off what you have. That is only normal.
Such greed

I was just looking at furniture for my future apartment. And what do I run into again? Couples, some even younger than me. Couples who want to buy furniture for their apartment or move in together. I saw all kind of women. Short, tall, fat, skinny, white and ethnic but with the same kind of men, CHAD ONLY. All men were taller than me and masculine. I was about to freak out, so I went through the floors faster and I went back home.
City?

NEVER GO OUTSIDE. don't make that mistake again