Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Tall man beats wife

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Most violence toward women comes from DOMESTIC partners. Not some stranger in the back of an alley. So why do bitches want a tall guy that's so many times more of a threat again?

Most violence toward women comes from DOMESTIC partners. Not some stranger in the back of an alley. So why do bitches want a tall guy that's so many times more of a threat again?

Those kids are now gonna need therapy.

they lowkey love it thats why even 5'1 Girls want tall guys, they love being beaten and pushed around

wow the comments are blackpilled af didnt expect that

@_wifebeater_

In these bitches eyes, height equates “manliness”

Shouldn’t do it in front of the kids. That’s how serial killers and mass shooters are created ffs.

they lowkey love it thats why even 5'1 Girls want tall guys, they love being beaten and pushed around

Only fat feminist landwhales would date a smaller peaceful man. I would not be surprised if many women get off to this video.

i guess he decided to break the silence by means of domestic violence

TOP DEFINITION
Break the silence with domestic violence
if you and your son/daughter will not speak to you BREAK THE SILENCE WITH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
oi jonny come here you lonely fuck I'm going to have to break the silence with domestic violence because you are not chatting to me
by Ali gay, BAM the finger guns June 06, 2018

Whenever normies talk about violence against foids its 99% caused by chads that they have relations with, yet the incels that have never even seen a foid gets the blame as well:reeeeee:

That was satisfying to me. Feel very bad for those kids though. They won't forget that.

"If he beats you it means he loves you" - old russian proverb

Whenever normies talk about violence against foids its 99% caused by chads that they have relations with, yet the incels that have never even seen a foid gets the blame as well:reeeeee:

Every wife beating video I've found, and they are hard to find, involves a Chad or Chadlite.

If you don´t beat her, she will think you are weak and go have sex somewhere else.

If you beat her, she might or might not call the police depending on your smv.

If you don´t beat her, she will think you are weak and go have sex somewhere else.

If you beat her, she might or might not call the police depending on your smv.
This is why fucking your hand may be a better option tbh..

Its funny how a foid can see a toothpick of a man who is 5'11 and somehow think he is stronger than Mike Tyson who is 5'10, all because 1 inch in height.

Yeah i knew a girl once who was strangled and choked and beaten by her high-T boyfriend and she would love it .

Beating up your wife is a a sign of high testosterone ,
women prefer to be beaten and choked by Chad .

I see no problem with the video, incels.is is cucked.

Yeah i knew a girl once who was strangled and choked and beaten by her high-T boyfriend and she would love it .

Beating up your wife is a a sign of high testosterone ,
women prefer to be beaten and choked by Chad .

was it her or the dog wailing?

Beating up your kids is objectively much worse than beating up your wife but the former is much more acceptable than the latter.

>your wife is an adult
>she can defend herself somewhat at least
>she CHOSE to be in that marriage
>she can CHOOSE to get out of it anytime
> there is much clearer evidence that beating up children traumatizes and causes negative changes on them than there is evidence of any sexual contact between underage people, even children, and adults causing those

Print this, cucktears.

She started shit, she hit him, he defended himself, I don't see what's wrong here other than forcing your kids to see that.

She started shit, she hit him, he defended himself, I don't see what's wrong here other than forcing your kids to see that.

What kind of victim rolls camera on a TV, baits an aggressive husband to smack her in front of it and her kids, and cries wolf? Fucking drama mamas.

What a gREat pERsonality she probably got wet at being dominated by a tall and good looking white man.

I'm sure he used his EMP device (provided by the patriarchy to all the straight white males) in order to jam her good personality detector.

Dont worry, the next day they are back together. Move on.

based :chad::chad:
That was satisfying to me. Feel very bad for those kids though. They won't forget that.
they should've done it in a backyard or garage but stupid foid started it first

The best is in private

that man has the mind of a child. his kids are going to end up incel

^

I don't think that guy is all together up there. But the bitch chose him because "Teehee, I can change him"

I have absolutely no sympathy to her. I had this kind of stuff in the uni. I approached a very tall girl, she laughed at me, and after few days I saw her with a chad. After 2 weeks he beated her like an animal and when she started bitching to me I told her "but he is taller than you, this is the most important thing, no?" She started to cry and I left.

Very nice, always lifefuel seeing foids get hit.

What kind of victim rolls camera on a TV, baits an aggressive husband to smack her in front of it and her kids, and cries wolf? Fucking drama mamas.
Indeed. She's the one mostly in the wrong here. She did not care whatsoever about escalating this situation in front of her kids.

To be fair, he probably is an abusive asshole that's beat her before, and she tried to catch him in the act. She just did a horrible job at it.

Don't think I feel sorry for her. She could have left at any time, and had white knights lined up to save m'lady.

"I want a tall guy because he makes me feel secure and safe."

:feelskek:

i feel bad for the kids tbh, terrible parents but this guy could've beat her before u can just tell by body language

Last edited:
Reminds me of the fights and the things my parents use to get up to.. my dad really beat my mom one time.. I didn't see it I was busy trying to get to sleep but I heard it. Plus they would always bicker sometimes too and it would get out of hand. Still happens but not very often now.

"I need a tall man to protect me teehee"

Women provoke their husbands to do this. They get wet because of it.

Deep down women actually enjoy this, they don't get with abusive men for any other reason.

Beating up your kids is objectively much worse than beating up your wife but the former is much more acceptable than the latter.

>your wife is an adult
> there is much clearer evidence that beating up children traumatizes and causes negative changes on them than there is evidence of any sexual contact between underage people, even children, and adults causing those

Print this, cucktears.
Women do 3/4 of child violence

Is she Asian?

Omg he hit her? :o what an misoginistic inckel :soy:

>your wife is an adult

Print this, cucktears.
High iq