Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tall height = High IQ

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
I've noticed that tall women seem more intelligent. I actually think they're better in every way, just based off of body language and experience in seeing tall women in better jobs. If they look good they look better than short women who seem inferior in every way, short woman and a tall man is kind of a weird pair too, I have seen short women like 4'9" and it's kinda weird now that I'm older. Like, I'd prefer if my girlfriend could help me fight someone, a really short girl would be useless, I need real defense. If I could get a foid to submit to me I'd prefer a 5'11"+ or taller foid. When she's well proportioned, it doesn't matter how tall she is, she looks good, arguably better; it's as if short foids are not as close to the golden ratio as a taller beautiful woman. But, I guess if she was 6'5" it would still look weird.

View: https://i.imgur.com/uof0mQJ.png

Page 91

Last edited:
Tall foids desire even taller and more attractive gigachads. So, for example, a 6'2 foid would only go for 6'9 ultrachad.

Screenshot 20220508 011524 Instagram

attractive people===higher IQ===better connections===more income
the world was made to hand them the things on a silver plate while being against ugly males

Tall foids desire even taller and more attractive gigachads. So, for example, a 6'2 foid would only go for 6'9 ultrachad.
You're actually right, that's why tall foids are so mythical and why so many men cope with saying they "prefer shorter women".

Tall, beautiful foids are basically unheard of. I see them in real life but I don't see them on OnlyFans or anything. What does that say about their value??? I think it says a hell of a lot... they don't have to settle for less in life. They are the ultimate foid.

View attachment 937383
attractive people===higher IQ===better connections===more income
the world was made to hand them the things on a silver plate while being against ugly males
True, people act like you need to be a genius to do certain things, but the primary barrier is in your looks and so on. Ugly males gotta do shit like Uber Eats (I have basically never seen an attractive person doing Uber Eats and I have worked lots of jobs in security where I see them a lot, and help them enter the building to deliver their food). So ugly males spend all of their time working to make a buck, while good looking people have a lot of easy, fun options that leave them healthy, and with time to do the things that matter, like study, without stressing. Working easy jobs, getting paid a lot. It's funny how easy it is for people high on the ladder. They get really easy jobs with high pay. Life is basically a joke for them. Everyone else has to do the real work.

you need to be a genius to do certain things,
you have to be a genius, that's true, but notice how intelligence isn't naturally geared towards subhumans?
but the primary barrier is in your looks and so on
what I meant was that good looking people tend to be more intelligent than their least attractive counterpart
Ugly males
ugly males only role is to keep the cog wheel spinning for the sexhavers(and their kids) until they die
fun options that leave them healthy, and with time to do the things that matter, like study, without stressing.
not to mention that at least they had physical intimacy,which unlike forced isolation through your life hasn't rotted their brains up to a point of inability
Everyone else has to do the real work.
nah, only ugly males, normies barely relay the load to someone lower in the chain and sexhavers who have their lives as a paradise

you have to be a genius, that's true, but notice how intelligence isn't naturally geared towards subhumans?

what I meant was that good looking people tend to be more intelligent than their least attractive counterpart

ugly males only role is to keep the cog wheel spinning for the sexhavers(and their kids) until they die

not to mention that at least they had physical intimacy,which unlike forced isolation through your life hasn't rotted their brains up to a point of inability

nah, only ugly males, normies barely relay the load to someone lower in the chain and sexhavers who have their lives as a paradise
Well what I was trying to say is that "genius" is not that genius. What people think is genius is actually very simple, if they just had the time to try and accomplish something. But they don't have the time.

And yeah it's true, social isolation rots your brain, you're not experiencing anything new, you're not learning. Damn... how can a lonely incel keep up?

Tall foids are less feminine

Like, I'd prefer if my girlfriend could help me fight someone
The shortest route to disappointment is desiring things that don't exist. No woman is an asset in a fight. They panic and behave erratically. It is a sex characteristic. Her size is completely wasted on her.

The shortest route to disappointment is desiring things that don't exist. No woman is an asset in a fight. They panic and behave erratically. It is a sex characteristic. Her size is completely wasted on her.
At least people will feel scared of her size. Anyways I think tall women look better.

smartest foids ive known are short. one's a lawyer. the taller ones do typical becky jobs that require no brains like HR or marketing

I've noticed that tall women seem more intelligent. I actually think they're better in every way, just based off of body language and experience in seeing tall women in better jobs. If they look good they look better than short women who seem inferior in every way, short woman and a tall man is kind of a weird pair too, I have seen short women like 4'9" and it's kinda weird now that I'm older. Like, I'd prefer if my girlfriend could help me fight someone, a really short girl would be useless, I need real defense. If I could get a foid to submit to me I'd prefer a 5'11"+ or taller foid. When she's well proportioned, it doesn't matter how tall she is, she looks good, arguably better; it's as if short foids are not as close to the golden ratio as a taller beautiful woman. But, I guess if she was 6'5" it would still look weird.

View: https://i.imgur.com/uof0mQJ.png

Page 91

tall women are usually white, thats why. also what do you consider a "tall woman"

tall women are usually white, thats why. also what do you consider a "tall woman"
Tall is like 5'9 to 5'10" for a femoid specimen, anymore than that is when they start to leave an attractive ratio of proportion. I think I've seen up to 6' or so and they're still attractive, but I can't tell, never got to know one.

Latina femoid specimens are also tall sometimes. Black too. I've seen some tall mixed feminoid specimens with some black in them and they're still very attractive ngl.

Tall people naturally rank higher in dominance hierarchy which means they're expected to act mature, confident and conscientious.

this forum summarized
Compared to short women...

Honestly, probably also compared to a lot of short men. But that's not saying much; most people, including men, are stupid as fuck.

short woman and a tall man is kind of a weird pair too, I have seen short women like 4'9" and it's kinda weird now that I'm older.
If they were around the same height or taller than him, the relationship would never exist. You can say it's a weird pair, but humans will always pair like that because of women's hypergamy and briffault's law.
Like, I'd prefer if my girlfriend could help me fight someone, a really short girl would be useless, I need real defense.
The thing is, foids would never protect a man or fight alongside a man, so that's an unattainable standard you're wishing for. Tall foids want to he babied and treated like delicate princesses just as much as short foids. If you expect masculine characteristics from them, they'll be extremely turned off by you.
If I could get a foid to submit to me I'd prefer a 5'11"+ or taller foid.
If you're not significantly taller than them, good luck trying to get them to submit.
When she's well proportioned, it doesn't matter how tall she is, she looks good, arguably better; it's as if short foids are not as close to the golden ratio as a taller beautiful woman.
Most men would probably agree that tall foids are hotter than short foids, but they're off limits to like 90% of men since you'll have to be top 10% in male height to have a chance with her. That's why they're not as worshipped by normies.

But, I guess if she was 6'5" it would still look weird.
Nope, they still look good.

B8ac6f27b00014d3f05b29
Amazon eve worldstallestwoman2
0 21 Tallest girl sisters 450
20230219 193823

So tallness is positively correlated with higher intelligence. Hm. I wonder how many IQ points tall and short people differ by. Is it statistical significant like a full standard deviation (15 points) or negligible (3-4 points at best)?

I think race is a better indicator of IQ. Do you honestly think a tall nigger is any smarter than a short one?

I think race is a better indicator of IQ. Do you honestly think a tall nigger is any smarter than a short one?
Yes because being tall provided less stress for example so you're going to feel better and more comfortable due to people respecting you and fesring you, making it easy to get the ball rolling in terms of learning and so on. It won't be true all of the time though. Also I think there are blacks who are smarter than whites, but yeah due to socioeconomic factors at least most whites are very normal.

If height is correlated with higher IQ why is the general IQ decreasing? Why is it that statistically women select for low IQ?

If height is correlated with higher IQ why is the general IQ decreasing? Why is it that statistically women select for low IQ?
Power is centralizing to the top covertly. A covert oligarchy.

Tallfags usually have higher IQ, possibly because they have more positive reinforcement and therefore better development.
Short foids on the other hand have too much positive reinforcement to which they stop maturing before tall foids.

So tallness is positively correlated with higher intelligence. Hm. I wonder how many IQ points tall and short people differ by. Is it statistical significant like a full standard deviation (15 points) or negligible (3-4 points at best)?
It's only a few points but statistically significant. Tall people are generally genetically superior to short people. Whether that's IQ, physical dominance, sport, leadership, etc. They also keep the weight off better, really there is very few copes for manlets. If you're a short man you're subhuman unless you got lucky with MANY good traits to balance it out, even then you're normie at best.

Oh also, Lower IQ people are dumber thus happier and more confident. Due to this, they're very good at breeding. Women believe in bluepilled shit like love so they ignore logic and submit to tingles.

Tallfags usually have higher IQ, possibly because they have more positive reinforcement and therefore better development.

Don't worry. There's been no changes.