Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall guys are overrated

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1dg24s0/tall_guys_are_overrated/

I'm not here to bash on tall men, neither to shame women for their own preferences. I believe that tall guys are overrated as hell; yes being tall has its tangible perks, such a higher potential to be stronger, faster and being able to reach stuff on higher stuff, but that's it, there's no real other things that makes tall men better than short men, the only other thing and I believe it's the biggest reason why most guys want to be tall is because it attracts most women, and with that comes a lot of other sociological perks, but those perks come thanks to the perspective that if I like something then must be the best, right? Because thanks to that, a lot of made up dumb stuff was created to highlight tall men as the TOP men in the world, such as "Well, tall men should be more hung that short men" "Well tall men should be smarter than short men" "Tall men should be better protectors than short men!" and all that kind of made up crap.

Short men and tall men have their own advantages and disadvantages, but none of them are objectively better than the other.

The only real advantage that a tall guy has over a short guy is that at these times they are seen as the "Trophy boyfriends" but other than that they're not much diferent from us.

Classic manlet cope :incel:

OP mentions he's 5'6 in another post

Bigger cope if he said "big dicks are overrated" LMAO

He couldn’t he list a single advantage of being short

Being a redditor is one thing but I can’t even fucking imagine legitimately engaging with r/short or r/tall

looking like this is overrated guys
880 Best Handsome Faces ideas in 2024 | handsome, handsome faces, beautiful  men

just keep hustling, keep working out

Bro wanna change 10's of thousands of evolution by saying "ohh short men same tall men please date me :feels:", its so funny to me when he said " most women" and yapping about how it's about preference not a hard weird line of code in women's binary code that makes them get physically attracted feel more protected and safer and even their body release dopamine to make them happier around men that are taller , like cope what ever you want boyo but no there is not a single healthy heterosexual female that "prefers" shorter men because the thing is when it comes to normie copers like this dude they think that women want a man that is taller than them only or so they can "wear their 6"heels" comfortably , no women want a man that is taller than other men so they can feel safe and protected it's just their nature you can't do none about it.

But if he had the chance to be tall he would take it just like all of us

Average r/short post.

What he thinks about tall men doesn’t reflect what women and the rest of society thinks about tall men.

I'm not reading all that shitty cope by a manlet

Lad I know went on photo feeler and got rated 3/10

Still pulled nice women because he was 6ft 3

Genetic power and dominance cannot be overrated because they are the only things that matter

It is, in the way that tall people take up more energy and are more prone to health issues later in life.

It hurts being a manlet tbh

The upvote percentage on that post must be lower than his height in inches

They must all die of cancer or be starved to death
Not cancer, but usually back/knee problems, Women don’t really care much though, they care about the aesthetic rather than what having the offspring actually entails.

I’ve seen tall guys in their 50s being barely able to walk, with shit knees and a bad back, they need knee braces and surgeries constantly.

Edit: Also the “Protection” argument doesn’t mean much when the other guy has a gun.

height halo/failo affects LITERALLY EVERYTHING in your life...

He can believe whatever he wants. But reality will keep moving forward and he will continue to be left behind. I fucking hate tallfags and I want to beat the hell out of one.

height is erogen for women, like tits and ass are for you, though it is relative to hers(but since there is a social factor they go for above the average height anyways)