Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tall guy gets rejected by subhuman weird retarded emo e girl

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★

The guy was super respectful
Funny how those 0/10 weird alien e girls put shame on men when aproaching and you see videos of 30+ toilets complaining no one aproach them and they are so lonely :lul:
Some imbecile toilets saying that men today is feminine and dont aproach like real men did in the past, guess what bitch, in the past no one shamed you if you aproached.
Just kill all modern women already, fucking tired of this double standart shit, when a men do something wrong every single bitch is commenting i choose bear or kill all men but when theres a case of woman cruelty when bitches abandon their kids and dad take care of the kid, those bitches are silent, ER on those bitches already, too fkn done.

30+ toilets complaining no one aproach them and they are so lonely :lul:
They are basicly saying this to fuel redpill "wall" content. They are just liers that know what mens want to hear and take as a cope

Watching the video this is basically an NTpill. The guy seemed to be tall and while can't see his face he was white and had good hair from the back. But he was autistic as fuck, instantly gave her "eek" vibes. Put my brain into this guys body and you'd have a slayer.

Spergs just aren’t allowed to approach women. The comments on that video pretty much solidify it. “Literally terrifying. He belongs in prison.” They act like he asked if he could molest her

Watching the video this is basically an NTpill. The guy seemed to be tall and while can't see his face he was white and had good hair from the back. But he was autistic as fuck, instantly gave her "eek" vibes. Put my brain into this guys body and you'd have a slayer.
Was probably ugly, height and hair really doesn't matter if you're sub 5.

tbh that's an odd way of asking a foid out

foids should stop rejecting all these tallfags, bc now they're all making accounts on .is instead

I swear not another day goes by without another GrAY making a thread about how he's a 6'2-6'4 'incel' and shit wtf

why are foids rejecting these tallfag fakecels, they should just fuck them, I thought foids kept saying they liked tallfags so why not just take them away from us

You are coping hard if you think she is 0/10

facially she is like a 4/10. Do you know how hideous an actual 0/10 is ?
i wont fuck her face, shes prob without ass and tits and skinny as a stick, you can like her only as a fetish

i wont fuck her face, shes prob without ass and tits and skinny as a stick, you can like her only as a fetish

This is what an actual 0/10 looks like

When a tallcel gets rejected, he's going to be falling from heights.

Hope she becomes terminally ill.