Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall guy gets back the fuck up’d by a truck.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

I swear tall guys and foids both think they’re invincible.

“Confidence”

Based. Fuck Vegans.

Kill all cucks.

Disappointed he didn't just ran him over.

Bodychecked by a truck

Based. Those protesters instead of doing anything productive only interupt your ordinary people

did he think he was going to stop a 10,000 lb tractor + load? lol

Lifefuel right there, he should have turned that faggot into minced meat.

fuck the vegans

Bashing tall guys is manlet cope

Bashing tall guys is manlet cope
Chainsawcel

imagine being tall and ending up incel xD
what pathetic failures

JFL at being tall, would literally paralyze any aspie with social anxiety.
keep coping.

Leftists with their first world problems should be run over tbh.

Why don't he go try that shit outside a halal slaughterhouse lol.

Lol what a loser you are :D
Like winning the lottery and going broke 1 day after because top stupid

Could say the same about you being a white Swiss and still ending up an incel tbh

Lol what a loser you are :D
Like winning the lottery and going broke 1 day after because top stupid
Yes I am a loser. I tried to be more confident but that shit doesn't work. Maybe i need a head transplant

Last edited:
Some people in this thread need to realize just because you specifically might not be Incel if you became tall, doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else. Everything is contextual.

Some people in this thread need to realize just because you specifically might not be Incel if you became tall, doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else. Everything is contextual.

The thing is most "tall" incels aren't really that tall. In 2018 only 6'4 and over is considered tall. 6'1 is officially average in a lot of Euro countries amongst 20 year old males.

Could say the same about you being a white Swiss and still ending up an incel tbh

Because everybody who lives in switzerlanf must be white and rich right??

:soy: :soy:

We have 26% foreigners so stop assuming bs

:soy:

Tbh ngl
B
H

Wrong

Tbh

Notice how manlets always have to mention how much meat they eat to feel manly.
They get mogged by vegan feminist boys in every way.
Manlets have it the worst. No cope will be strong enough boys.

Because everybody who lives in switzerlanf must be white and rich right??

:soy::soy:

We have 26% foreigners so stop assuming bs

Tbh ngl
B
H

Wrong

Tbh

Most "foreigners" in Switzerland are white albanians/kosovars. Non-whites in Switzerland are non-existent.

Most "foreigners" in Switzerland are white albanians/kosovars. Non-whites in Switzerland are non-existent.

Balkanese people may have light skin, but they do not habe white features. Also the biggest foreigner populations in switzerland are portuguese, so you are wrong again. Also a lot of jamals from africa nowadays, lot of sri lankans aswell. Many turks and spaniards.

Balkanese people may have light skin, but they do not habe white features. Also the biggest foreigner populations in switzerland are portuguese, so you are wrong again. Also a lot of jamals from africa nowadays, lot of sri lankans aswell. Many turks and spaniards.

A dozen jamals doesn't mean "a lot". Most Turks are tourists. Spaniards are white. And yes people from the Balkans are also white - they're certainly whiter than the average 'white' American.

Let me guess, you're one of those nerdic supremacists who believes only nerdics are truly 'white'.

COPE.

A dozen jamals doesn't mean "a lot". Most Turks are tourists. Spaniards are white. And yes people from the Balkans are also white - they're certainly whiter than the average 'white' American.

Let me guess, you're one of those nerdic supremacists who believes only nerdics are truly 'white'.

COPE.

There are 57k jamals in switzerland, not counting the the refugees.

Yeah i believe only scandinavic and central european people are racially white. I never implied this is something I am super proud of so fuck off with your (once again) completely baseless accussations

Never seen a tourist from turkey. Those are nearly nonexistent. But I know that there are 120000 turks living in switzerland

Let me guess you are some street shitting monkey pajeet who wants to be white but hates whites at the same time and blames his race for everything

I'm vegan, but I hate vegan chads and vegan foids because they're all the same. Chad gets to mate constantly and the foids only accept him