Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall Guy Asks Girls, 'Can You Eat My Ass?', and Leaves Them Smiling Nonstop

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/07fJIe7ZKxY?si=CpIlEwPGGWinsKrE&t=99s

At 1:39, she's looking up at him smiling gleefully. :feelsUnreal:

At 2:25, he heightmogs both the girl and her boyfriend. She enthusiastically talks with him in front of her boyfriend, even touching his hand while looking at his phone. Later, she comes back to exchange socials. He tries to fist bump her boyfriend to say goodbye, but the seething boyfriend ignores him. :lul:

At 4:15, she's wide-smiling and looking like she's DTF. :ahegao:

Message to IT troons: personality doesn't matter as long as you're tall, NT, and have hip-hop halo.

Can you imagine a normie or sub-5 doing this shit? :feelskek:

manchurian candidate loading GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

Message to IT troons: personality doesn't matter as long as you're tall, NT, and have hip-hop halo.
they would rather stay ignorant and hide from the truth like always

Total tall,NT nigger death

Someone pass me a machette

haha eat his ass lol. reminds me of this faggot

IMG 0351

why wont a cute flustered girl let me tongue her butthole. not fair

Why do niggers bother normies and why do normies watch this slop? The existence of niggers in modern civilized society is a trifling one.

Why do niggers bother normies? The existence of niggers in modern civilized society is a trifling one.
mass deportation to madagascar is the only solution

hes a hardened thugmaxxer

View attachment 1220129
and IT user
He is the gangs prison bitch probably :feelshaha:. I know it’s hypocritical to make fun of other peoples’ looks but damn this spic looks soy as fuck.
mass deportation to madagascar is the only solution
Liberia was created for a reason, all other non whites are aware of the danger niggers present to a functioning civilization.
IMG 5435

View: https://youtu.be/07fJIe7ZKxY?si=CpIlEwPGGWinsKrE&t=99s

At 1:39, she's looking up at him smiling gleefully. :feelsUnreal:

At 2:25, he heightmogs both the girl and her boyfriend. She enthusiastically talks with him in front of her boyfriend, even touching his hand while looking at his phone. Later, she comes back to exchange socials. He tries to fist bump her boyfriend to say goodbye, but the seething boyfriend ignores him. :lul:

At 4:15, she's wide-smiling and looking like she's DTF. :ahegao:

Can you imagine a normie or sub-5 doing this shit? :feelskek:

:feelsrope:

How tall is the nigger?

He doesn't even look handsome, and yet foids still fall for him. Wtf.

Her bf was cool at first but furious that she wanted to come back and like his videos. She was too aggressive though. I want to see a 5'3 autistic male try this.

Her bf was cool at first but furious that she wanted to come back and like his videos. She was too aggressive though. I want to see a 5'3 autistic male try this.
Don't know if the bf is taco or cumskin, if latter then jbw was overpowered by tall, tupac-halo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back