Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tall Girl" movie-summary

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
They put a girl who is 6'1 to seem odd when that isn't really far off from most white foids.

Cliffs: Does the Tall Girl ALLMOG you? (taller height, better jawline, better frame, etc.)

She heightmogs me by 1" tbh. Also SMVmogs me because female

She mogs me very brutally.

Tall girls cant practice hypergamy on the same scale as short foids for obvious reasons. Lifefuel when these cunts get rejected. Studies support this (that tall women find it harder to find men) although still mog us to oblivion.

>Posts pyrocynical video
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Tall girls cant practice hypergamy on the same scale as short foids for obvious reasons. Lifefuel when these cunts get rejected. Studies support this (that tall women find it harder to find men) although still mog us to oblivion.
They could if they weren't so fucking picky, it's femcel garbage all over again. They reject any men shorter than them, that's it.

For fuck's sake, no fucking dude reacts like what this movie depicts. So many guys wouldn't fucking care if the girl was taller, so long as she's attractive and they get along. I even know a dude whose fetish is tall girls. I've seen so many guys online say they would want to fuck a tall amazone girl. But no, according to the movie guys are being picky.

But regardless of her genetics she still deserves a tall chad with the face of a top model, that's the moral of the story. What a fucking joke. This is the supposed victim who we're supposed to feel sorry for. Cry me a fucking river. What a disgusting world we live in.

They could if they weren't so fucking picky, it's femcel garbage all over again. They reject any men shorter than them, that's it.

For fuck's sake, no fucking dude reacts like what this movie depicts. So many guys wouldn't fucking care if the girl was taller, so long as she's attractive and they get along. I even know a dude whose fetish is tall girls. I've seen so many guys online say they would want to fuck a tall amazone girl. But no, according to the movie guys are being picky.

But regardless of her genetics she still deserves a tall chad with the face of a top model, that's the moral of the story. What a fucking joke. This is the supposed victim who we're supposed to feel sorry for. Cry me a fucking river. What a disgusting world we live in.

Guys would still pick her. But she cant practice hypergamy as much since her pool of available options of guys who mog her height wise is small.

i also think this is true, i know of no one who would reject a hot girl because she is too tall, it never happened in the history of humanity.

i would understand if the woman has a wide manly frame that you would reject her based on that, but height alone
only women are that obsessed with how they are perceived by others
(i think because a man is strong and can care for himself whitout the help from society but women are weak and need constant helpt from everyone, therefore they care much more about image since this can mean getting help = surviving in earlier days)

personally i had a phase where i would jer off to pics of super tall women, like this girl, shes is extremely tall but no incel would reject her i think

Guys would still pick her. But she cant practice hypergamy as much since her pool of available options of guys who mog her height wise is small.
But she's the one who's choosing to not date guys shorter than her. She's the one restricting herself.

i also think this is true, i know of no one who would reject a hot girl because she is too tall, it never happened in the history of humanity.

i would understand if the woman has a wide manly frame that you would reject her based on that, but height alone
(i think because a man is strong and can care for himself whitout the help from society but women are weak and need constant helpt from everyone, therefore they care much more about image since this can mean getting help = surviving in earlier days)

personally i had a phase where i would jer off to pics of super tall women, like this girl, shes is extremely tall but no incel would reject her i think

No incel on this site would reject her IF they had the guarantee that the girl would stay loyal.

But she's the one who's choosing to not date guys shorter than her. She's the one restricting herself.

Arent they all? For tall women (ht > 6 ft), 80/20 becomes 99.5/0.5 .

Arent they all? For tall women (ht > 6 ft), 80/20 becomes 99.5/0.5 .
Oh yes, they're just in a position where if they apply the same criteria their dating pool shrinks further.

I'm just saying it's a stupid, entitled attitude. The movie implies that they're "lonely" because of their height. NO. They're "lonely" because they choose to be picky.

A 6ft1 chick chooses. A 5ft3 guy copes or ropes. That's the only choice he has.

Oh yes, they're just in a position where if they apply the same criteria their dating pool shrinks further.

I'm just saying it's a stupid, entitled attitude. The movie implies that they're "lonely" because of their height. NO. They're "lonely" because they choose to be picky.

A 6ft1 chick chooses. A 5ft3 guy copes or ropes. That's the only choice he has.

No woman (even disabled) can be lonely. Foids can never ever relate to male loneliness.

so many guys online say they would want to fuck a tall amazone girl
Honestly. I believe this is one of 60% of the male population worldwide fetish to fuck a "wonder woman" amazonian girl.

Not watching a second of that faggot.

Honestly. I believe this is one of 60% of the male population worldwide fetish to fuck a "wonder woman" amazonian girl.
It's certainly far more common than most fetishes.

Besides, virtually every man would say yes to sex with a tall girl. Maybe they're insecure and wouldn't like marry her but no one would turn down free sex.

Now let's look at 5ft3 guys now. Can they do the same thing? Lmao no. It's not even comparable yet this movie pretends like it is or like it's even worse.

Besides, virtually every man would say yes to sex with a tall girl. Maybe they're insecure and wouldn't like marry her but no one would turn down free sex.

Now let's look at 5ft3 guys now. Can they do the same thing? Lmao no. It's not even comparable yet this movie pretends like it is or like it's even worse.

They are insecure because there are not enouh 7’10” chads

High IQ. Men have preferences but they'll fuck pretty much anything because preferences are somethings that can be overlooked. . Women have requirements and will NOT accept anything lower than what their standards demand.

Cant watch anything with a
Woman in it

They should rename this movie to " Hypergamy "

High IQ. Men have preferences but they'll fuck pretty much anything because preferences are somethings that can be overlooked. . Women have requirements and will NOT accept anything lower than what their standards demand.
Yes. I've never seen any man make a fucking laundry list of things they absolutely want in a partner. Not even chads do this.

Yet women will do it. They'll even put some ridiculously specific shit like "must play guitar". They won't just put "must play an instrument" or "be interest in music". No. He has to play the guitar. Fuck everyone else.

Yes. I've never seen any man make a fucking laundry list of things they absolutely want in a partner. Not even chads do this.

Yet women will do it. They'll even put some ridiculously specific shit like "must play guitar". They won't just put "must play an instrument" or "be interest in music". No. He has to play the guitar. Fuck everyone else.
Oddly specific guitarpill but OK lol

That movie is bluepilled to the core.
At the end she rejects Chad and the manlet get her.

They put a girl who is 6'1 to seem odd when that isn't really far off from most white foids.

Cliffs: Does the Tall Girl ALLMOG you? (taller height, better jawline, better frame, etc.)

I've never seen the movie but I've heard so much about it. When will people talk about something else?

Yes, she heightmogs me by an inch and racemogs me too.

You're right that a no one would react to a 6'1 foid like that, 6'1 foids are tall, but not freak status.

Does that actually happen? Holy shit hahahahahaha

Typical Hollywood bullshit, it's just as ridiculous as one of those Chinese propaganda WW2 movies where a 12-year-old boy shoots down a Japanese fighter plane with a pistol.

Now this is actual freak status, how tall is this foid (maybe a tranny?)

Last edited:
They are nowhere near us in the sexual market anyways

Makers of that movie should be jailed

just standard netflix dogshit propaganda :feelspuke:

pretty hot ngl :feelshehe: how tall exactly? looks at least 6'5

"Tall Girl" accomplished the impossible, it managed to be SO bluepilled that it pissed off even normies, i celebrate it for that, honestly, the more bullshit bluepill propaganda gets shoved down normies' throats the more they'll wake up.

The entire school was full of manlets. Realistically most white and black males would be her height and many would be much taller.

yeh she only gets to pick Chad or Tyrone, what a misfortune!
Lmfaoooo, and the girls are going crazy over it because they complain she had to settle!
Makers of that movie should be jailed
They should be shortened to the short guy's height in the movie

I believe this is one of 60% of the male population worldwide fetish to fuck a "wonder woman" amazonian girl.

Cucked. So many cucked and weak men. I am utterly disgusted by it. I have to consume 100 arginine pills to overcome this.

I'm 6'4" so I mog her indefinitely.

Cucked. So many cucked and weak men. I am utterly disgusted by it. I have to consume 100 arginine pills to overcome this.
It's only cucked if you're weaker than wonder femoid :feelsthink:

She heightmogs and jaw mogs for sure, but not sure if she framemogs me tbh. Couldn't get a good look
Hard to compare female frame to male frame tbh
her frame looked normal for a woman, even a tall one

Damn I'd like to lather those legs and big feet up all night

LMAO. Watched the whole damn thing.

Let me get this straight:

Most definitely an upper middle class bitch judging from the house, likely lives around a bunch of people under 5'6 because she's ONLY 6'1 (like give me a fucking break, I'm like 6'4 in Timberlands and at least 1/3 of the people I come across are at chin/nose height with me), picky as fuck because of course she only wants the Swedish 6'4 Chad, can get him and chooses not to because of her own retardedness, makes out with a black kid (gotta have your daily dose of race mixing because Netflix reasons! :soy:) and some random normie who carries around a fucking crate, and apparently this is a universal "problem" that needs to be looked on?

This is quite literally the life of a "femcel."

Here's my deal, I'm gonna make a short synopsis of a movie that describes a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM. How about let's make a movie about a deformed, autistic, 5'4 incel from a poor family, and make it how even the women at his tier reject him for Chadlites and Chads, and he is constantly ostracized no matter what he does to impress people and be confident. He joins every sport and every club he's interested in, but people use him for shit, bully him, or just straight up ignore the fact that he actually exists. He finally reaches his snapping point when more girls and normies tell him to fuck off when he tries to impress them at a party when he's trying to fit in, so he snaps and goes ER on his high school. That would be a better universal, actual PROBLEM to look upon.

Here's my deal, I'm gonna make a short synopsis of a movie that describes a REAL FUCKING PROBLEM. How about let's make a movie about a deformed, autistic, 5'4 incel from a poor family, and make it how even the women at his tier reject him for Chadlites and Chads, and he is constantly ostracized no matter what he does to impress people and be confident. He joins every sport and every club he's interested in, but people use him for shit, bully him, or just straight up ignore the fact that he actually exists. He finally reaches his snapping point when more girls and normies tell him to fuck off when he tries to impress them at a party when he's trying to fit in, so he snaps and goes ER on his high school. That would be a better universal, actual PROBLEM to look upon.

But in reality he would not go ER. Every man just takes it until finally some of them snaps which is pretty rare. Otherwise plenty of men would start to go ER.

LMAO. Watched the whole damn thing.

Let me get this straight:

Most definitely an upper middle class bitch judging from the house, likely lives around a bunch of people under 5'6 because she's ONLY 6'1 (like give me a fucking break, I'm like 6'4 in Timberlands and at least 1/3 of the people I come across are at chin/nose height with me), picky as fuck because of course she only wants the Swedish 6'4 Chad, can get him and chooses not to because of her own retardedness, makes out with a black kid (gotta have your daily dose of race mixing because Netflix reasons! :soy:) and some random normie who carries around a fucking crate, and apparently this is a universal "problem" that needs to be looked on?

This is quite literally the life of a "femcel."

I would have rope at the end