Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall foids cry over a tiktok

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240611 131420 TikTok
Screenshot 20240611 131447 TikTok
Screenshot 20240611 131441 TikTok
Screenshot 20240611 131437 TikTok

Hurts, doesnt it, ah, now you know what it feels like. Only we'been hated since the dawn of mankind.

5'6" is tall now - how brown we have become

Men don't care about foid's height. The problem is that tall foids would rather eat shit than date a guy shorter than them.

Men don't care about foid's height. The problem is that tall foids would rather eat shit than date a guy shorter than them.

They’re obviously just joking

It’s cringe foid humor trying to be cute and shit

WHY ARE THEY ALL USING THE SAME EMOJI

Tall foids, I start to think they're trannies

Tall foids, I start to think they're trannies
If they look masculine they prob r tbh but there was a couple of em in my school that had a feminine frame nd big tits

men should date tall girls so manlet sons arent produced

They’re obviously just joking

It’s cringe foid humor trying to be cute and shit
Yep, just like fem"cel" posts. I bet that their chad boyfriends were sitting next to them, watching them write those comments.

many men likes tall women, just look at lady dimitrescu. they want too climb that shit like they are in shadow of colossus. fuck, tlc made shows about really tall fuckers, the bitches gets dates the dude seems interested, then the girl dump them because "he didnt seams interested in me, buhu". BITCH, he had a boner the whole time, thats why the table was wobbly! tallwhores are delusional, more than normal height thots

no one cares about foids heights unless they're literal dwarf or skyscraper

Tall foids are Giga Chad only

There are plenty of men who like tall girls, its just that women regardless of their own height are always gunning for the guys who are 6' tall and up. And men aren't obsessed about a woman's height like women are obsessed about a man's height, so being tall as a woman isn't necessarily even an advantage.

They are just mad that the 6'4 Chad would rather pick the pretty 5'4 over the more mediocre looking 5'11 girl.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Last edited:
Female """humor""".

Women are incapable of being funny

OP is fucking retarded. had to have been made for interaction bait

I had a crush on the talked girl in my college...

She was called

Birdlegs...

Talk about a superior thigh gap!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back