Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill tall females >>> short females by far

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
I live in Norway and 95% of females here are 5'8-5'10 and most of them are so fucking sexy. they usually have big asses and big tits and pretty faces.

they mog the shorter ones to oblivion. I'm 5'10 and I would rather fuck/date a girl my height than shorter. tall girls are just better for many reasons.

you are an insecure sub-human cuck if you want females shorter than you. I prefer a bitch my height or slightly shorter. I would never go for a girl under 5'8 tbh.

jfc at copers saying "tall women are disgusting". it's the complete opposite. tall women are usually sexy as fuk.

tall girls/my height >>>>>>>>> short girls.

Tall women are usually not gl. The only advantage they get is raising the chances that the son that they may bear will not be short/incel.

I honestly love tall girls.

I prefer short women because i feel more superior to them.

Lol, living in Norway as a manlet must be a living hell.

i love petite girls personally, i wouldnt like to deal with a massively tall woman, under 5'7 would be ideal for me

you are an insecure sub-human cuck if you want females shorter than you.

Such bs. Shorter women tend to be more attractive and curvy, while tall ones are mostly skinny as shit

i'd want a girl around my height if i wasn't insecure about getting cucked by a guy way taller

As a 5'7 manlet, 5'5-5'7 is the ideal female height.

Taller sexy girls have a higher chance to cuck you for tall Chad because your manlet size turns them off/ foids only like guys taller than them.

I prefer shorter girls personally tbh (I'm 6ft2)

Sadly I will never experience tall girls (or girls in general lol) as a manlet unless I win in the lottery

It depends on the individual, I have met some guys tall as fuck saying they like girls around 5'1

Im 185 and feel small petite girls are sexier - easier to handle.

Attachments

• hgfkjh.png
    hgfkjh.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 122
Just rope if you're sub6' in a nation where the average is above 6'.

am 5'9, but I would want a girl around my height, I like them nice shaped legs.

I live in Norway and 95% of females here are 5'8-5'10 and most of them are so fucking sexy. they usually have big asses and big tits and pretty faces.

they mog the shorter ones to oblivion. I'm 5'10 and I would rather fuck/date a girl my height than shorter. tall girls are just better for many reasons.

you are an insecure sub-human cuck if you want females shorter than you. I prefer a bitch my height or slightly shorter. I would never go for a girl under 5'8 tbh.

jfc at copers saying "tall women are disgusting". it's the complete opposite. tall women are usually sexy as fuk.

tall girls/my height >>>>>>>>> short girls.
Glad I'm an insecure subhuman cuck then. It looks ridiculous when a girl is taller than the guy. 5'4 is the perfect height for a female in my opinion. It makes her appear vulnerable, which is feminine.

Scandinavian girls are fucking hotttttt with long legs and long blonde hair reeeeeeeeee

they mog the shorter ones to oblivion.

Agree.

The tall girls I see here are usually the ones with the best genes: fit, healthy, perfect skin, natural tan, light eyes, curves, smooth, just ... so healthy and wholesome. In contrast, the short ones, mostly with darker hair and darker skin look almost like retarded dwarves compared to them. Their faces are less wholesome, their skin is less healthy, their hair is less shiny.

The IDEA of a short petite female is usually more sexy than RL short ones.

Pure Nordics must be mass-bred and slowly repopulated all the world.

What is this fucking town you live in?

All 5'10+ women I see stick out like a sore thumb and look like lanklets with no hips, tits, or ass. If they're not that, they're fat af and size mog everyone around them.

Jfl at this autism

I remember having to sit next to a 5'11" girl in my HS stats class - she once bitched about how boys didn't want her because she was too tall. Never mind that she dated a chad but that's beyond the point; Portuguese, deep voice, obvious sex drive, nose that would put a Jew to shame. Needless to say that I didn't feel like I was missing anything special.

pointless

they cant see manlets like me
What is this fucking town you live in?

All 5'10+ women I see stick out like a sore thumb and look like lanklets with no hips, tits, or ass. If they're not that, they're fat af and size mog everyone around them.

Jfl at this autism

Who gives a fuck again

Just rope if you're sub6' in a nation where the average is above 6'.
This

Also, shorter foid have more femoid hormones, more strogen and shit, so more atractive.

But saying " I would never go for a girl under 5'8 tbh." is volcel
I would go for any girl. But im 5'3

I don't give a shit about height one way or the other. A pretty woman is a pretty woman. As long as she's proportionate in all the ways, I'm fine with her if shes taller or shorter than me.

I agree with that. There's a reason why 99% of female models are tall. Things come in a package. I believe the reason they are tall is that GL women only go for tall guys and their daughters inherit the good looks from their mom and height from their dad.