Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tall fags are fakecels

I

imblessed1

Greycel
How are you over 6 ft and still can’t get a woman? that’s literally all women care about I don’t believe a guy that’s over 6 ft is an incel if you struggle to get women it’s probably because your a mental cell or something if your ugly but over 6 ft women will still give you a chance cause women dig tall guys

Not just tallcels. I'm convinced that like 90% of the userbase on .is could ascend if they tried. Yes, I know it sounds like IT narrative but for real I've seen a whole bunch of faces of users and most people here look just fine.

Fuck off its over for ugly ethnics doesn't matter if you are 6 ft or no

Screenshot from 2021 11 22 07 30 54

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 13 01 09

Screenshot from 2022 01 07 13 01 20

It just shows how fucked in the head I am that I’m rotting here

How are you over 6 ft and still can’t get a woman? that’s literally all women care about I don’t believe a guy that’s over 6 ft is an incel if you struggle to get women it’s probably because your a mental cell or something if your ugly but over 6 ft women will still give you a chance cause women dig tall guys
Based and fact pilled
How did this ricecel score?? Baddum-tsh

View: https://youtu.be/_aBnIXVd9bE

He's doing her assignments for her in return she let's him take pictures for the internet:feelskek::feelskek::smonk: