Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall dude + short toilet = pedo-roleplay

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This is not fucking normal and if you think it is, Sigmund Freud might want a word with you.

These girls have MASSIVE daddy issues lmao.

Funny thing is, they accusse us of being pedos.

just be 7 foot theory

I agree, all that make sense. "I want to feel small and weak and protected" They want to feel like little kids.

pedophilia in disguise. We already knew that

This is not fucking normal and if you think it is, Sigmund Freud might want a word with you.

View attachment 510123

whenever I see such a height difference in couples it makes me puke. For me cute tall girls are the shit

whenever I see such a height difference in couples it makes me puke. For me cute tall girls are the shit
I like them average. It's what god intended.

But at least you aren't as bad as midgetfags, they fucking worship short foids

I like them average. It's what god intended.

But at least you aren't as bad as midgetfags, they fucking worship short foids
the sad part is, that the only thing I got going is height, and who are the women willing to sacrifice looks for height? Short foids...

the sad part is, that the only thing I got going is height, and who are the women willing to sacrifice looks for height? Short foids...
Yep, they want to correct their midget genes with tallfag DNA

Really sad tbh

I agree, all that make sense. "I want to feel small and weak and protected" They want to feel like little kids.
imagine wanting to feel weak

kek fucking GENDAR

imagine wanting to feel weak
Female sexuality is a joke.

It's literally just passivity.

Look cute and wait for a caveman chad to claim you and dominate you and pump you full of his seed.

JFL. Foids are even below animals. They're on the same level as rocks or plants. They simply exist.

these couples are always pretty fucking disgusting :feelskek: doesn't the Chad realize his son will be a midget? :feelsmage: the worst is when the hole is a noodle look at this jfl (statusmaxxed htn tallfag with subhuman midget noodle :feelsaww: notice her 3" heels)
rs_634x1024-180511195931-634.drew-scott-linda-phan-2.ct.051118.jpg

Last edited:
Female sexuality is a joke.

It's literally just passivity.

Look cute and wait for a caveman chad to claim you and dominate you and pump you full of his seed.

JFL. Foids are even below animals. They're on the same level as rocks or plants. They simply exist.
and get all the praise in the world

Where is the worship for skyscrape builders

Where is the statue , for Plumper Thomas , that cleans your shit and does society a favor?

No no , Samanthas 38G Tits are more Important , and our Cosplay Slut Belle dElPhInE

This world dosnt favor labor it favours beauty , And woman get This Stat Mostly by Default

Clown fucking World .

these couples are always pretty fucking disgusting :feelskek: doesn't the Chad realize his son will be a midget? :feelsmage: the worst is when the hole is a noodle look at this jfl (statusmaxxed htn tallfag with subhuman midget noodle :feelsaww: notice her 3" heels)
rs_634x1024-180511195931-634.drew-scott-linda-phan-2.ct.051118.jpg
I love watching chads destroy their bloodline with manlet sons

View attachment 510123

Who cares? """"Pedophilia""""" isnt even wrong, depending on WHAT you definition of pedophilia is. Most foids are ready to be bred by the time they're 11-12 years old.

And it's to be expected, it's the whole opposites attract thing.

Aggressive & Passive
Dark skinned & Light skinned
Hairy skin & Smooth skin
Muscular & Soft

Tall & Short

Last edited:
They all stem from mothers who were pumped and dumped by chad.
They never got to meet their dad, hence the daddy issues :lul:

short foids who exclusively go after tall men need to be exterminated
It always looks so bizzare when you have a tallnigger and foidlet together.
Theres some unresolved issues and certain "preferences" on both sides at play here I think :feelsseriously:.
Cant wait for their short incel son to be born only for them to tell him that his height is not an issue and not a factor in his indefinite loneliness.

Eh... I can't go for this one. Calling people pedo seems like a roastie tactic. Yeah, they call us pedos for natural inclinations like attraction to adolescents, but calling them pedo back is just legitimising it. The real crime here is that even 4ft gnome tier women would rather go exclusively for 6ft+ Chad becuase they are so fucking entitled. Then, they create some short/tall mixed spawn that if it is a boy will always feel inferior to his tall Chad dad. It's essentially racemixing/dysgenics. That's what's evil about this, not that is bears some passing aesthetic similarity to pedophilia.

The real crime here is that even 4ft gnome tier women would rather go exclusively for 6ft+ Chad becuase they are so fucking entitled.
it seems to me that tallfaggots have this fetish with picking the shortest goblina they can pick. Tallfags deserve all the hate they can get.

damn he's got no drip. ugly ass flip flops with the ripped boot cut blue jeans AND the gay v neck!? how can you be so undripped out and still get bitches? oh because he's tall

fashion copers destroyed tbh

True mostly however

there are physical differences between a loli and a short adult woman

like they have different face structure and proportions

altough he will have with no doubt casual sex with 14 year olds from time to time:feelsrope:

Frfw

Last edited: