Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tall don't mean jack.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
This is my bed 4 tonight. Never had a "gf". Was living here for 15 years then came back for 19 more years of hell. Then lived near Dallas in my own place 4 3 yrs. Thank you moron god. Almost 42 and still living with the rents. When does this end?
20200224 010634 compress84 resize 73

Sincerely, "fake" tall virgin in no box.

Playing right now on my radio. Came out when I was a teen

Last edited:
Your sandals are as big as my head:giga:

This is my bed 4 tonight. Never had a "gf". Was living here for 15 years then came back for 19 more years of hell. Then lived near Dallas in my own place 4 3 yrs. Thank you moron god. Almost 42 and still living with the rents. When does this end?
View attachment 206909

Sincerely, "fake" tall virgin in no box.

Playing right now on my radio. Came out when I was a teen

AIC is good.

If you have a decent face then you can easily ascend

Brutal as fuck :cryfeels:

Being a brokecel must suck so bad. I feel for you bruh.

No girl would want to date you when your room is that dirty

If you have a decent face then you can easily ascend
My nose is crooked. I think my right eyebrow has a severed nerve since childhood. My $3.74 Hurricane 4 pack is finally done now I just need to find a way to rot/I mean sleep.

It means a lot. Average face + tall = chad. Average face + short = low tier normie or incel

Being tall is absolutely singificant in order so that other people can see you as a man. You can also mog other people.

Just giantmaxx mentalcel, brutal how your body is actually proportional to your height unlike mine.

@unsettling true tbh face is everything, it's more of a hinderence considering my weak body.

Ah yes, because of one tall person who does not have sex that means we have proven height is irrelevant in sexual attraction, we must now revise the blackpill

Ah yes, because of one tall person who does not have sex that means we have proven height is irrelevant in sexual attraction, we must now revise the blackpill
It's just an inferior factor to face and frame

AIC is good.
Read that as ANC
No, I think it's the meme here that anyone over 6' is called a fakecel here, even though St. BlackOp2cel (pbuh) was 6'3"