Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall discrimination: girls at the club check out your dick

This is basically the Chad equivalent of when females say "I'm too attractive life is hard teehee"

I hope he loses both legs in car accident

stopped reading at "now im 6'6"

Hell being a tall girl is horrible too have you never been to r/tallgirls? They complain about tall problems all the time .
Like being approached by guys shorter than them and not being able to attract tall Chads?

Like being approached by guys shorter than them and not being able to attract tall Chads?
Pretty much sums up all their problems, all tall whores acted better than me when they were around a short ethnic

Just an attention whore fishing for compliments, he just wants people to remind him how easy tall guys have and basically worship him

I've seen this in real life. I was at this nightclub for this music event - generally the crowd was older, maybe around 25-30 average, with many 40+ people there. Many were married and many were from out of town, going there to see the music producers/'DJs', rather than trying to get laid.

Anyway, being keen as I am, I arrive there first thing at 8. The crowd is obviously sporadic at this point, so I just start chatting with this group of guys. They were going on about their last trip to Ibiza and blah blah blah. Anyway, one of these guys was a legit 7 footer with a MASSIVE frame. Literally double the width of normal men. It's no exaggeration to say the ground would shake as he moved. He was actually a really decent guy, but you can imagine what happened when the women showed up...SOOOO many just walked up to him, started grinding their ass against his cock, in some cases having a full on grab for like 3 seconds with their hand, clearly curious to how big he was/wanting to see if he was proportional

So yes, having seen it with my own eyes, it is EXTREMELY common for women to be curious about the dick size of extremely big guys

Brutal driver licence pill. Also @Personalityinkwell
Driver licence pill s brutal female stacies and chads were talking about their driver license when i do not have one

Tallfags MUST die and reicarnate as a manlet to feel our pain

If he hates being tall so much, he can always trade his height for mine (5'7).

I'm more than happy to trade heights with him. I'm 5'4".

ohhhhhhh noooooo what a nightmare, i'm so tall man. tallfag humblebragging should be a capital offense.

I hope he loses both legs in car accident

Humble bragging faggots

This is the height equivalent of a multimillionaire complaining about how much he has to pay in taxes.

Do tall guys have proprtionate penis? Like most 6'6 guys have 8 inch cock?

The tallest Boy in gradesschool bullied me and gave me a concussion and the teachers protected his ass.
Honestely, in my lowest Moments I Dream of getting at shot at some of These faggots.
Just one shot.
At 250mph.
In a dodge.

It's not even the sexual discrepancy. It's the obivous Advantage they get in the social game and the falseness of it all.
I really want to take them down a notch, on my Level, for just a second.

Terry Pratchet had this idea About a coffee that is so strong that it gives you absolute mental clarity.
Nobody would be able to drink it and those who did ended up just Screaming in Horror for 30 minutes straight.

That's the level of sobriety we live on.

Other people are drunk on validation.
We've been sober since birth.