Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'Tall, dark an handsome'

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Every single whore on Love Island or the dating scene specificizes these neurotypical traits in a man.
"What's you're type?" "Oh I like tall, dark an handsome"
"I don't mind as long as they're tall"
"Nice and tall"

Then they cry when these chads abuse them because a lot of masculine men have anger issues from the increased testosterone and steds they been abusing. It's sickening how decent men with core values and characteristics are overlooked for these roid raging bastards. My cousin for instance got with a convicted 6ft+ chad, months later he abused her, even sherlock couldn't write that script :whatfeels:.

Contrary to common belief, short men have the most value in this world, they're often highly intelligent which is reflective of neurodivergent traits. Many say I'm very articulate for instance with an open outlook and I work in a school. Short men are also more compassionate and understanding from a lifetime of oppression. An yet these slags openly express their desire for tall cucks, openly discriminate and subjugate short arse men. I can understand why obesity is widely condemned because not only is it disgusting, it's also unhealthy and unsustainable but height is beyond our control and isn't reflective of a man's looks in proportion to how height isn't reflective of a woman's. Ok maybe 3ft because that's a legit deformity, but 5ft is a fully functional proportionate man in the prime of his life.

PEDs? STDs? Steroids?
All useless btw

Foids claim to want a 'dark and handsome' man

but they are themselves just dull and unbeautiful

so the men they end up with are too

Contrary to common belief, short men have the most value in this world, they're often highly intelligent which is reflective of neurodivergent traits. Many say I'm very articulate for instance with an open outlook and I work in a school. Short men are also more compassionate and understanding from a lifetime of oppression. An yet these slags openly express their desire for tall cucks, openly discriminate and subjugate short arse men. I can understand why obesity is widely condemned because not only is it disgusting, it's also unhealthy and unsustainable but height is beyond our control and isn't reflective of a man's looks in proportion to how height isn't reflective of a woman's. Ok maybe 3ft because that's a legit deformity, but 5ft is a fully functional proportionate man in the prime of his life.
This is insane cope. Also it's scientifically proven that tall people are more intelligent than short people.