Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall Blonde Chad Groomed and Raped 12 years Old JB Later Got His Sport Carrer Restored After 1 Year Jail Time

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Steven van der Velde

Height: 199 cm
Steven van der Velde, a Dutch Volleyball player who raped a 12 year old British jailbait. In March 2016, he was sentenced to 4 years after even admitting three counts of rape, but got released sometime in 2017 during the 4-year sentence period (only spent a year behind bars) and now, he's qualified to compete for the upcoming Paris Olympics 2024. What a clown world for allowing this Chad pedofag to participate in the Olympics.

Steven van der Velde was 19 years old when he flew from the Netherlands to the United Kingdom to meet the young British jailbait back in August 2014. Despite being told by a Judge with clear as crystal about his sporting career is permanently shattered but no, he gets to compete with the fucking Olympics. :society::society::society::society:

No doubt the Olympics officials don't care about child lives when literal tall chad did it. He does not deserve to be resuming his "Promising volleyball career". I think it is obvious that sport fans are closet faggot at this point. Imagine spending your money just to watch people who physically mog you making millions out of it.

The 29 year old pedofag will now team up for more warm up volleyball practices with Matthew Immers for the upcoming Paris Olympics event.

During his trial, almost a decade ago, Aylesbury Crown Court heard that Mr Velde travelled to Britain to meet a underage girl without consent and also revealed that he had raped her.

Had forceful sex with this underage child who was still developing nearly 10 years ago. There is a possibility that her genital possibly permanently damaged (at this present time) from being forcefully penetrated while being underage and being raped, she even faces virulent genital diseases, because of this filthy pedofag action.

According to the article from the Dailymail:

-Sandra Beck, prosecuting, told the court at the time: 'She describes that she had met Steven Van de Velde on Facebook, they spoke regularly through that and he made her 'feel special'.

'She certainly made it clear she was seven years younger than him. This relationship over social media was taking place over a period of time.'

The volleyball player's victim had added him as a friend on Facebook after he commented favourably on one of her photos, the court heard.

They began to speak on a daily basis over Facebook, Snapchat and Skype before he arranged to visit her, arriving in Milton Keynes in August 2014.

The schoolgirl told her family she was staying with a friend and snuck out to try and book a hotel with the older teenager, aged 19 at the time.

Van de Velde was released from prison in 2017 after servicing just a year of his four year sentence.

Following his release, he said: 'I do want to correct all the nonsense that has been written about me when I was locked up.

'I did not read any of it, on purpose, but I understand that it was quite bad, that I have been branded as a sex monster, as a paedophile. That I am not, really not.

Lastly From Wikipedia:

In March 2016, Van de Velde admitted to four counts of rape against a 12-year-old child, and was placed on the Violent and Sex Offender Register indefinitely. He was sentenced to serve four years in a British prison by the Aylesbury Crown Court. After serving 1 year of the sentence he was given the chance to resume his career as a beach volleyball player, and continued playing with his partner Dirk Boehlé.

And they say it is our personality that is the problem
heath ledger joker GIF

Last edited:
Awww mistakes happen!

Poor chad wasn't in the right state of mind!

If anyone except Chad or an Abdul did it, it wouldn't be given any leniency...

I'm sure the girl was also a virgin too. She got deflowered at 12 years old...

@LeFrenchCel

Pin this thread please

This heightpill + facepill + racepill combo is one of the most brutal ever recorded

It's tall white chad so pedohunters will let this one pass

He raped a kid. Most people say such men should get the death penalty. I guess that's only if they aren't the genetic elite.

Imagine a 200cm chad forcing himself on a 12 year old.

jfl at inkels better take a shower mang

didn't realize that men even played volleyball

grooming is rarely prosecuted

and sentences are often surprisingly low

that's bc it's initiated by foids, and feminist society refuses to consider anything that foids do as wrong

“Rape”

“Grooming” :feelskek:

This deserves to be in Must-Read Content. They let a literal pedophile that admit it continue his career because he’s a tall chad.
IMG 0509
ovER

he's married to a cop btw

jfl

He raped a 12 year old jb several times and is now playing volleyball getting cheered on and happily married to a female psychologist and cop.

So rape is only bad if a sub 8 does it? Those who are above 8 can rape and orgasm into little girls as they please?

It's all about genes. He has good genes and looks good so society is completely ok with him raping a child's brains out:

Everyone knows he had his pedo cock inside a little girl's pussy as he raped her, but no one even cares anymore.

meanwhile subhumans oldcels get 20 years of jail just for texting a fake minor

@LeFrenchCel

Pin this thread please

This heightpill + facepill + racepill combo is one of the most brutal ever recorded
to be fair if you read the comments under the news articles, people say they are disgusted by it and want him to get cancelled and serve a longer sentence.

so not even being tall, white and handsome gives you a free pass to rape and fuck little girls as you please.

He raped a 12 year old jb several times and is now playing volleyball getting cheered on and happily married to a female psychologist and cop.

So rape is only bad if a sub 8 does it? Those who are above 8 can rape and orgasm into little girls as they please?
Always been like that:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Meanwhile Youtuber cucks are losing their minds over some Twitch streamer texting (and nothing else) an underage girl:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQRPHxqp6A

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5LhW1h5Q0

Absolutely none of those cucks will ever cover this:feelskek::lul:.

If anyone except Chad or an Abdul did it, it wouldn't be given any leniency...

I'm sure the girl was also a virgin too. She got deflowered at 12 years old...
It's tall white chad so pedohunters will let this one pass
It's all about genes. He has good genes and looks good so society is completely ok with him raping a child's brains out:

Everyone knows he had his pedo cock inside a little girl's pussy as he raped her, but no one even cares anymore.

Meanwhile Youtuber cucks are losing their minds over some Twitch streamer texting (and nothing else) an underage girl:feelskek::feelskek:.

Doctaar disrespect looks like a curry with that moustache. No wonder people are freaking out about him texting some minor or some shit. History repeats itself it’s just the same bullshit just different situations. Blackpill is unbelievably meta

Also mutahar sold out and has no soul. His videos and channel is shit. It’s just cringe Redditor type of talk nowadays. His old videos were so much better

This is what the modern man has to compete against. Women have been having sex with chads since they were 12, and we can never compete. Chad realized he can just rape and no one cares, brutal.

For chad,
rape, murder, stealing is 100% legal.
They are the main characters of this game and sub8s are the npcs
full

Steven van der Velde

View attachment 1187364
Height: 199 cm
Steven van der Velde, a Dutch Volleyball player who raped a 12 year old British jailbait. In March 2016, he was sentenced to 4 years after even admitting three counts of rape, but got released sometime in 2017 during the 4-year sentence period (only spent a year behind bars) and now, he's qualified to compete for the upcoming Paris Olympics 2024. What a clown world for allowing this Chad pedofag to participate in the Olympics.

Steven van der Velde was 19 years old when he flew from the Netherlands to the United Kingdom to meet the young British jailbait back in August 2014. Despite being told by a Judge with clear as crystal about his sporting career is permanently shattered but no, he gets to compete with the fucking Olympics. :society::society::society::society:

No doubt the Olympics officials don't care about child lives when literal tall chad did it. He does not deserve to be resuming his "Promising volleyball career". I think it is obvious that sport fans are closet faggot at this point. Imagine spending your money just to watch people who physically mog you making millions out of it.

The 29 year old pedofag will now team up for more warm up volleyball practices with Matthew Immers for the upcoming Paris Olympics event.

During his trial, almost a decade ago, Aylesbury Crown Court heard that Mr Velde travelled to Britain to meet a underage girl without consent and also revealed that he had raped her.

Had forceful sex with this underage child who was still developing nearly 10 years ago. There is a possibility that her genital possibly permanently damaged (at this present time) from being forcefully penetrated while being underage and being raped, she even faces virulent genital diseases, because of this filthy pedofag action.

According to the article from the Dailymail:

-Sandra Beck, prosecuting, told the court at the time: 'She describes that she had met Steven Van de Velde on Facebook, they spoke regularly through that and he made her 'feel special'.

'She certainly made it clear she was seven years younger than him. This relationship over social media was taking place over a period of time.'

The volleyball player's victim had added him as a friend on Facebook after he commented favourably on one of her photos, the court heard.

They began to speak on a daily basis over Facebook, Snapchat and Skype before he arranged to visit her, arriving in Milton Keynes in August 2014.

The schoolgirl told her family she was staying with a friend and snuck out to try and book a hotel with the older teenager, aged 19 at the time.

Van de Velde was released from prison in 2017 after servicing just a year of his four year sentence.

Following his release, he said: 'I do want to correct all the nonsense that has been written about me when I was locked up.

'I did not read any of it, on purpose, but I understand that it was quite bad, that I have been branded as a sex monster, as a paedophile. That I am not, really not.

Lastly From Wikipedia:

In March 2016, Van de Velde admitted to four counts of rape against a 12-year-old child, and was placed on the Violent and Sex Offender Register indefinitely. He was sentenced to serve four years in a British prison by the Aylesbury Crown Court. After serving 1 year of the sentence he was given the chance to resume his career as a beach volleyball player, and continued playing with his partner Dirk Boehlé.

And they say it is our personality that is the problem
heath ledger joker GIF
The mom of the girl wanted her turn probably, he is 2 m

His old videos were so much better
Exactly. Creepypastas and deep web browsing (which, to his credit, he's said he wants to do much more often) >>>>>> Internet figure drama not involving the top lolcows like Chris Chan.

Exactly. Creepypastas and deep web browsing (which, to his credit, he's said he wants to do much more often) >>>>>> Internet figure drama not involving the top lolcows like Chris Chan.
Muta’s old vids were my ultimate LDAR cope. Shit was actually interesting as well. Most media is either chad worship or foid worship. Creepy stuff is just 100x more interesting