Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tall and ugly vs short and handsome

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
Which would you rather? As a lanklet, I think it simply makes it harder to meet foids, because they automatically assume you are a rapist.

A tall guy can be handsome, but a handsome guy can't be taller.

tall average looking lanklet sperg loses to average or slightly below average height chad

Both loose but can betabuxx if average, chad wins.

Face is 70% or even more and body 30% or less.

Tall and ugly. So that you can surgerymax your face and become tall + decent looking. Being a manlet just isn't worth it.

You need 9+ face to compete with a tallfag as a manlet, because the ugly tallfag can surgerymax and mog you if you're sub9.

Face surgery is a million times more effective than leg lengthening. It's also less painful and won't put you out of commission like leg lengthening will. And almost all face surgeries are less expensive too.

And at least if you're tall people will be intimidated and won't fuck with you as much. No one respects a manlet.

Damn, if only I could get rhino. Impossible as a 30+ NEETcel though.

Are here people who got a surgery?
Dude that's expensive and hurts like hell probably.

Are here people who got a surgery?
Dude that's expensive and hurts like hell probably.

I would put up with it if only it would have made my nose normal. But it's money, plus I don't want to upset my dad and younger brother if I got surgery done.

So really it's only money stopping me and the fact that I am 30+ so it would be a waste of time at my age.

If someone needs only one facial surgery to ascend, that person is not an incel!

Handsome manlet.

fWHR = life

No love for horsefaces

How handsome are we talking about, it would only work with a chad tier face as a manlet, otherwise I'd rather be tall.

short and good looking obviously. cute boy aesthetics all the way.

Dude a 8 face and you get all pussy except if you are really really short.

But then you still get some pussy. Face over everything.

I am tall and ugly
I have a GL short friend

Guess which one fucked girls his entire life, dated and fucked girls taller than him and currently has 2 fuckbuddies

Height is overrated as fuck, it means nothing if you don't have a FACE to back it up. Of course a giga Stacy will reject a short man with good face but that doesn't mean a GL manlet can't slay average girls.

Last edited:
Being handsome doesn’t mean shit if you’re short. Being tall is the most basic requirement for female attraction.

Attachments

• 65B288BA-C321-4495-B47C-0FA29D8859BA.jpeg
    65B288BA-C321-4495-B47C-0FA29D8859BA.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 71A3A6E6-DC44-428C-85AF-CB6EC46C9EC0.jpeg
    71A3A6E6-DC44-428C-85AF-CB6EC46C9EC0.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 57
  • EA62F2E0-D865-4CC6-AD9C-DB1B88A1C6EC.jpeg
    EA62F2E0-D865-4CC6-AD9C-DB1B88A1C6EC.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 45
If someone needs only one facial surgery to ascend, that person is not an incel!

It is if they don't have money to pay for it.
Being handsome doesn’t mean shit if you’re short. Being tall is the most basic requirement for female attraction.

I hate their vindictive nature. This is why I'd rather pull their hair.

Last edited:
Face over anything

I don't understand why so many people here focus so much on height.
I know tall people with ugly face an they are really nothing special, they are normies at best.

The face is the one with the magic. The face gets the girls.

Tall and ugly because face can be fixed with surgery much easier than height.

It is if they don't have money to pay for it.
I get your point but what I'm saying is that if only one aspect of your face is not good an can be fixed with just one step surgery, you are probably not an incel!

One plastic surgery alone cannot make a truecel escape inceldom IMHO, you will need a lot of more work done than that, and that's risky because often a combo of facial plastic surgeries just make things worse.

Both loose but can betabuxx
My hightier normie friend is not ugly, but a definite 6'3 lanklet. If i could become "handsome" and stay my same height (5'6 manlet) then i would tbh.

tall ugly > short +rich+fame+handsome