Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tall and average looking or chadlite and below average height?

Tall and average looking or chadlite who is somewhat short?

• 7,5/10 at 5’7’ (175cm)

• 5/10 at 6’2’ (190cm)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chadlite tbh. Just put in some shoe lifts and target short chicks

5'7 = 175cm 1? BHAI WTF !!

I want to know what being tall feels like tbh also no surgery for height but there is for other stuff like face

6'2" is 188-189cm. not 190cm
:feelskek:
5'7" is 170-171cm, not 175cm....

Last edited:
5’7” would require a pretty good face TBH you’d need to be a 7.5 but if you were 6’0” you could be a 6.5 and have the same SMV as a 7.5 5’7”

How do people even square these two polls together.

5'7 7/10 face vs 6'0 5/10 face -> 66% voted for height.

5'7 7.5/10 face vs 6'2 5/10 face -> 75% voted for face.

How does this make any sense? Proof that people just for whatever the most popular option is at first glance? The other poll height got like 7 votes right off the bat.

Sounds like bluepilled advice. Short girls don’t want short guys. No girls want short guys.
Lol you're the one coping if you think guys who are only slight manlets with good faces can't get laid.

TallFag 100%

TallFag = Vocel

I'm 5'6 incel
so of course i'd take an extra inch of height PLUS being turned into a chadlite

tall one in my experience, although it's close

Lol you're the one coping if you think guys who are only slight manlets with good faces can't get laid.
If the 5’7” chad came with a big frame, then sure. Otherwise the tall PSL5 would outslay.

unfair comparison tbh

The collective IQ of this forum goes down the drain when talking about height.

JUST READ THE FUCKING SCIENTIFIC BLACKPILL

This clearly states that 72 inches is the ideal height when it comes to dating

If the 5’7” chad came with a big frame, then sure. Otherwise the tall PSL5 would outslay.
>5'7" (170cm)
>big frame

just lol :feelskek:. Under 180cm, a big frame is not possible.
"big frame manlet" is a MASSIVE COPE

>5'7" (170cm)
>big frame

just lol :feelskek:. Under 180cm, a big frame is not possible.
"big frame manlet" is a MASSIVE COPE
It’s possible. I’ve seen it before.

5’7” guy at my gym that can outslay and outfight the 6’+ Guys. Super wide shoulders, long arms, thick wrists/skeleton, gigachad face. His manletism never even struck me as a hindrance to his sexual success.

he’s the exception ofcourse, but my point is that it’s possible just extremely unlikely. Most manlets are scaled down humans with proportionally small frames.

tough decision, but I choose the 5/10 and 6'2, gotta remember looks will always decline but height never will, plus you can always get surgery to improve

tough decision, but I choose the 5/10 and 6'2, gotta remember looks will always decline but height never will, plus you can always get surgery to improve
Height declines too, but at a MUCH slower rate. Height starts declining after 50 but its only a few cm. It only gets really noticable at like 70+

5’7 is 170cm. 5/10 190cm white guy would still do well.

I think I would prefer chadlite

I dont get it which height is chadlite but if he is 175cm(aka 5'9) definitly him.

Like bro try average face guy with 6'5 and chad face guy with 5'8 in any app and you will see which one has more potential.

Last edited:
Average and tall. Sacrificing height would only be worth it if you were below average.

so many retards spotted here. have seen lesser faced men at that height get pussy

Over for people who can't convert imperial units to metric ones

I'd pick option 2 if 1 were actually 5'7 instead of 175 cm

175cm isn't that bad in the place i live.

Chadlite. Seen plenty of them get pussy over tall ogres.

Face >>>>>>> all