Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talking with woman was extremely lifefuel

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Today I had to ask a girl for the ac remote as she has it most of the times, she was angry for some reason, she said she didn't have it with an angry tone, it hurt me. Before I left the class she apologized " I was angry at something else time, sorry for being rude towards you"

The point is, most of the time I get one word answers from women when I ask them for help. But since it was an apology she kept talking and used full sentences, and it was lifefuel. I don't know why but that girl talking to me with an actual intent or effort sent me into Euphoria.

If a girl talking to you can do this to you, imagine being in a relationship.

I don't know why but that girl talking to me with an actual intent or effort sent me into Euphoria.
Never hapened to me but I clearly see what you mean as I already feel jalousy

Over that you got that excited over this. And same for me, if the small interactions can feel this good, imagine getting cuddled and actually loved by a woman plus good sex.

That’s good to hear. I also often experience negative feelings when talked to that way, but many times they’re upset over other problems

imagine being in a relationship.
You really had to end it by the most suicidfuel sentence ever
main-triste-risitas-visage-putain-honteux-cache-jaune-pleur-malaisant-honte-nul-malaise-gene-face

Brutal. Having a girl talk to you with enthusiasm is lifefuel. But only if they talked to trucels like that

Over that you got that excited over this. And same for me, if the small interactions can feel this good, imagine getting cuddled and actually loved by a woman plus good sex.
I cannot even imagine it as I also have an unfunctional dick

satan-peur-reupload-w9-gif-bestreup-alarme-tremble-risitas-alerte-demon-brup-666

Really? So no sex drive at all?
nono sex drive is usualy to the roof. What I mean is that I could never pleasure a foid because dicklet + hypersentitv dick (idk why exactly). It means that I cum in less than a minute by masturbating alone jfl

That's why their low iq and shit personality doesn't matter much since their gender halos them so much

Talk starved, love starved, touch starved, sex starved, date starved, hand hold starved, hug starved, kiss starved, virgin
There must be a hierarchy
For example kiss starved is too much
Most brutal is look starved (starvation to be looked at/perceived)

That's why their low iq and shit personality doesn't matter much since their gender halos them so much
Pretty much
They are not logical beings

If you want to have fun with them you have to stoop to their level and talk stupid

I was at the dentist yesterday and the female assisant was touching me and it was the best feeling ever, I can't imagine what it would feel like to cuddle with a foid and feel human warmth, it must be crazy.

nono sex drive is usualy to the roof. What I mean is that I could never pleasure a foid because dicklet + hypersentitv dick (idk why exactly). It means that I cum in less than a minute by masturbating alone jfl
Damn. I see. Mine is normal sized at least, and I usually last like 5 minutes or so I think.

I was at the dentist yesterday and the female assisant was touching me and it was the best feeling ever, I can't imagine what it would feel like to cuddle with a foid and feel human warmth, it must be crazy.
This is relatable af. I was at the dentist 2 months ago and I still remember how good it felt for the female dental assistant to be touching me and talking to me. Even more brutal than that is getting my yearly heart ultrasound to monitor my condition and having the female ultrasound technician touch my body to put the electrical receptors on. It feels so insanely good and makes me feel human and alive again, instead of a numb half dead shell. I can’t even imagine how good a loving cuddle with a gf would feel

There must be a hierarchy
For example kiss starved is too much
Most brutal is look starved (starvation to be looked at/perceived)
All of us here are look starved too usually. I’m invisible to women

Isn’t that how it is for you too? I figure most of us never get women looking at us with interest obviously
I know they will not have interest in me
So i do a preemptive move n do not look at them first
Cuck proof

Today I had to ask a girl for the ac remote as she has it most of the times, she was angry for some reason, she said she didn't have it with an angry tone, it hurt me. Before I left the class she apologized " I was angry at something else time, sorry for being rude towards you"

The point is, most of the time I get one word answers from women when I ask them for help. But since it was an apology she kept talking and used full sentences, and it was lifefuel. I don't know why but that girl talking to me with an actual intent or effort sent me into Euphoria.

A man who got no water for a long time in a hot desert will have a different experience drinking water than someone who drinks it at a regular basis

This is relatable af. I was at the dentist 2 months ago and I still remember how good it felt for the female dental assistant to be touching me and talking to me. Even more brutal than that is getting my yearly heart ultrasound to monitor my condition and having the female ultrasound technician touch my body to put the electrical receptors on. It feels so insanely good and makes me feel human and alive again, instead of a numb half dead shell. I can’t even imagine how good a loving cuddle with a gf would feel
Ah yes, some years ago I was at the doctor and the cute female assistant was taking my blood pressure, bandaging my finger and other stuff and it felt so crazy having a woman care about my health, I felt like a king. This is what normal dudes feel every day with their gfs, just insane.

I don't need to even talk to them. just standing close to them gives be a 'high' that'll last for several days

Ah yes, some years ago I was at the doctor and the cute female assistant was taking my blood pressure, bandaging my finger and other stuff and it felt so crazy having a woman care about my health, I felt like a king. This is what normal dudes feel every day with their gfs, just insane.
Yep. So brutal when such small things are that memorable to you. It truly is mind boggling how much we lack in life. Most men would literally rope if they lived like this. I genuinely cannot even imagine how much my life would improve if I had a loving woman to cuddle with, hang out with, and have sex with. I can guarantee my sleep would drastically improve and it wouldn’t take ages to fall asleep, and I’d likely sleep straight through instead of waking up 1-3 times every night.

One thing too many people overlook is that loneliness like we face IS a form of stress, and your mind and body are kinda on edge all the time, preventing you from relaxing properly

Yep. So brutal when such small things are that memorable to you. It truly is mind boggling how much we lack in life. Most men would literally rope if they lived like this. I genuinely cannot even imagine how much my life would improve if I had a loving woman to cuddle with, hang out with, and have sex with. I can guarantee my sleep would drastically improve and it wouldn’t take ages to fall asleep, and I’d likely sleep straight through instead of waking up 1-3 times every night.

One thing too many people overlook is that loneliness like we face IS a form of stress, and your mind and body are kinda on edge all the time, preventing you from relaxing properly
100% :yes: